All reviews front desk room was clean waffles exercise room indoor pool business center sausage hot tub would definitely stay here again location was perfect booked this hotel stayed for nights meeting room restaurants and shopping off the highway king bed the breakfast area
Reviewed October 6, 2017

Comfortable room, clean pool, big jacuzzi, delicious breakfast and friendly staff make for an excellent stay. I stayed for 5 nights and never experienced a problem. The hotel was clean and quiet. The indoor pool was the important thing for me. It was 3 feet deep on the sides but 5 feet deep in the middle so I was able to do my laps across the middle.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
MorganKP, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Fishers Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you so much for the review. We hope to see you again during your next Indy visit :)

Reviewed August 29, 2017

The hotel room was very good, clean with a comfortable bed and a sitting area with a couch. Extremely quiet while we were there. The front desk staff was very helpful. Breakfast was the typical hotel breakfast - yogurt, bagels, muffins, pastries, make your own waffles, cereal and eggs, plus coffee, tea and milk. Nothing spectacular but certainly filling. We would definitely stay here again. It was in a very convenient location.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Fishers Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Meryl,

Thank you so much for the review. We were delighted to hear about your stay!

Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed August 21, 2017

I stayed here on my last visit to Indianapolis and decided to book it again because of the location and proximity to restaurants and shopping and highways. I brought my parents on this trip to help me with my business (was in town for a convention) and they really enjoyed the hotel. I had a regular room and it was perfect. The air condition worked great, the bed was super comfy, and the room was clean. My parents had a suite. It was huge and once again clean. The pool was fine, nothing special but it is plenty big enough and the temperature was warm, not too hot or cold. The hot tub was nice as well. Breakfast was good, not gourmet but certainly adequate. The business center is perfect with 3 full computers all with printers!! I would definitely stay here again with one caveat.

While I was staying here I received an email stating that this hotel chain has been taken over by Wyndham hotels. I talked to the person at the front desk and he said that a few of the managers are leaving as a result. I do not know what other changes will take place, but it is important to note that prices, ameneties etc could be affected.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Fishers Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Neal,

Thank you for the review. Rest assured any management changes will be upper level, and the current hotel staff will remain to as we strive to continue provided the exceptional service we delivered during your stay.

Hope to see you again next year

Reviewed August 19, 2017

I booked this hotel as it was the best price in the immediate area. If you don't mind an older hotel with shabby carpet and lumpy mattresses, this might be a good deal for you. The clincher for me was the overwhelming smell of old cigarette smoke which greeted us the minute we walked in the front doors and permeated the elevator and our guest room. Otherwise, the staff was polite and the room was quiet. Breakfast is definitely nothing special.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review, we appreciate you sharing your experience.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

No frills hotel, in a good location. Hotel was clean, and breakfast was ok. Front desk gentleman was fast and helpful. No complaints here! Right next to interstate 69, so easy to get to and from. Plenty of eating nearby

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AndrewFlett, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Fishers Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you for your review! Our entire staff was pleased to read.

Until next time,