“The Midnight Swinger or Swinger at Snickerz”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Snickerz Comedy Club
Reviewed 22 June 2015

The Swinger formerly The Midnight Swinger was SOOO FUNNY when I saw him at Snickerz!! I can't imagine seeing anyone else now! The show was upbeat, fast paced, and FUN! Audience interaction was just fantastic! MORE COMEDIANS SHOULD TRY THIS!! So happy he dresses for the occasion too! I'm tired of the same old blue jeans, t-shirt and baseball cap routine. Where they just pace the stage! This guy can DANCE! Mind reading, impressions.... the best in the business!! I highly recommend seeing him to all of my friends and family! DEFINITELY MUST HAVE HIM BACK!!! The venue was clean and wait staff friendly!

There are newer reviews for Snickerz Comedy Club

Reviewed 15 March 2015

We absolutely LOVE Snickerz! We've been now a total of five times and each time has been great. My only problems with the place is that sometimes the soap dispensers don't work and the bathroom needs tidying up. Other than that-it's great. We didn't mind the 2 drink minimum because they have bottled water, pop, tea, and coffee so if you're not a drinker-you can still meet the minimum drink requirement and still laugh until your sides split plus they have great snacks. I highly recommend the popcorn!

Reviewed 19 January 2015

I brought a bunch of my friends here to enjoy a night out and ended up having a TERRIBLE experience. After an hour I still did not have my first drink! We didn't get our food until the end of the show. I spoke with the owner and he was very disrespectful. His resolution was to give us tickets for another show. So we could come back and waste more money? He never offered any compensation or even exchange for what was lost, and I missed all of the show because I was trying to communicate an issue with someone who was unwilling to try to fix the problem. All I ended up getting were a lot of excuses about how 3 people just quit, which I understand, but that is not your customers faults. I WILL NOT GO BACK AGAIN.

3  Thank BaileyJane2
Reviewed 23 October 2014

Went there to see one of my favorite comedians during the week. The one thing I like about this place is the intimate atmosphere. It is small and there are not many bad seats, unless it is sold out and you get there late. The biggest issue I have is they have is they have no craft beer on the menu and the mixed drinks are a rip-off. The severs are also not real efficient, took 20 minutes to get my drink after I ordered it.

1  Thank scott2269
Reviewed 2 September 2014

We have been to Snickerz several times over the past years and I have left there with my sides aching and actually lost my voice from laughing so much for so long during the show. The drinks are great and so is the food! A fun night with friends!