“Bachelorette Party”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Snickerz Comedy Club
Reviewed 31 October 2015

Great experience for my bachelorette party! Got to go on stage with the comedian even. Overall great time especially with a large party.

1  Thank Karissa S
There are newer reviews for Snickerz Comedy Club

Reviewed 1 September 2015

First time to visit Snickerz, Some really good friends had free tickets. Seating was good, didn't seem to be a bad seat anywhere. If you want close to the stage you should arrive when the doors open. Drink prices and bar food prices were reasonable. We had a nice experience and lots of laughs.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

The Swinger formerly The Midnight Swinger was SOOO FUNNY when I saw him at Snickerz!! I can't imagine seeing anyone else now! The show was upbeat, fast paced, and FUN! Audience interaction was just fantastic! MORE COMEDIANS SHOULD TRY THIS!! So happy he dresses for the occasion too! I'm tired of the same old blue jeans, t-shirt and baseball cap routine. Where they just pace the stage! This guy can DANCE! Mind reading, impressions.... the best in the business!! I highly recommend seeing him to all of my friends and family! DEFINITELY MUST HAVE HIM BACK!!! The venue was clean and wait staff friendly!

Reviewed 15 March 2015

We absolutely LOVE Snickerz! We've been now a total of five times and each time has been great. My only problems with the place is that sometimes the soap dispensers don't work and the bathroom needs tidying up. Other than that-it's great. We didn't mind the 2 drink minimum because they have bottled water, pop, tea, and coffee so if you're not a drinker-you can still meet the minimum drink requirement and still laugh until your sides split plus they have great snacks. I highly recommend the popcorn!

Reviewed 19 January 2015

I brought a bunch of my friends here to enjoy a night out and ended up having a TERRIBLE experience. After an hour I still did not have my first drink! We didn't get our food until the end of the show. I spoke with the owner and he was very disrespectful. His resolution was to give us tickets for another show. So we could come back and waste more money? He never offered any compensation or even exchange for what was lost, and I missed all of the show because I was trying to communicate an issue with someone who was unwilling to try to fix the problem. All I ended up getting were a lot of excuses about how 3 people just quit, which I understand, but that is not your customers faults. I WILL NOT GO BACK AGAIN.

3  Thank BaileyJane2