“Fun Steakhouse”

Ranked #1 of 677 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I had a really good filet at this restaurant and I loved how their menu was on a cleaver! The salad bar was just okay but that's what I expect from the midwest. Being from California I'm spoiled with a variety of fresh, great tasting produce. But overall good food and great service! I would definitely go back the next time I'm in Fort Wayne visiting family!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

Cork and Cleaver is one of the top steak places in Fort Wayne. The portions are generous so we usually split the larger filet and get our own sides. From the salad bar, broccoli soup, hot fresh bread, steaks, blacked shrimp, martinis and mud pie dessert - everything is very very good. The atmosphere is not fancy, but pleasant and comfortable.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

If you want to ensure you have a nice dinner this is the place to go. Plus for out of town people it's in walk distance of a hotel.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

I love their salad bar and they have excellent service. Others at my table loved the steaks but I do not partake so I can't really say. I would have rated Excellent if they had more GF or Vegan options. Just because we are Vegan doesn't mean we only eat lettuce. But if you like steak and want a bit nicer experience than the chain down the road, but are not quite ready to sell the car to have a nice dining experience, then this is a great place to go.

Reviewed 15 January 2012

Their food is delicious! The salad bar is is tied with Lucky's Restaurant as the best in Fort Wayne!