“Good People”

Ranked #13 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Good People”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the past year. They make you feel welcome and go out of their way to help. The room are spacious and well decorated. It is the only hotel in Fort Wayne that I will stay at.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Reviewed 1 January 2012

My daughter Elizabeth was competing in the USARS NATIONAL ROLLER SKATING CHAMPIONSHIPS in Fort Wayne. My grandaughter Sierra and I went on the trip in support. I made enroute reservations for this hotel. Let me tell you that from the beginning of our phone conversation to our departure, this family and their staff treated us with kindness and care I have never experienced at a hotel.
We arrived early and our room was ready. I appreciated a ground floor room since we had also brought our puppy who needed special care since recovering from a broken leg. We discussed our stay briefly upon registration and explained to them a little about the competition, since they asked.
We settled in and later that evening Sierra, Eliz, and I went to the pool. Sierra learned to swim at their pool. Later that evening Sierra had the "swimmingest" time playing in the pool with the owner, his wife, and their two children. In fact, Sierra asked to play in the pool with the children each opportunity she had.
When leaving for the competition the next day, Elizabeth left with many heartfelt wishes from them for her success.
We arrived back at the hotel very late, but they asked how she did! We replied she did well and would skate in the finals the next evening.
Needless to say, Eliz was wished well the next evening by the owners and staff. Their happiness and concern seemed genuine and meant much to us. They are a very nice family, and "family" reflects in their staff also.
Shirley Walker, Medina, Ohio.
July 2011

• Stayed July 2011
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I don't know of any hotel that could possibly compete with this hotel. The rooms are spacious, the staff are the most courteous people I have ever dealt with. The treat you like you are the only guest they have. I have had the pleasure to meet and make my reservations with Bill. Such a gentleman. He is a fine representative for this establishment. If you want the best, stay at the Best Western Luxbury Inn in Fort Wayne Indiana.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Indiana
Reviewed 17 December 2011

I have stayed here many times in the last 10 years. Never had any trouble and the staff is great and caring. I use this hotel as it is so close to the hospital and they always give me good rates. This is my home away from home when in Ft. Wayne

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Hudsonville, Michigan
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I have been working in the Fort Wayne area for a few months now and have made this hotel my home away from home. They are good people and make it a little easier to have to be away from my real home.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Trenton
Reviewed 28 November 2011

The Best Western Luxbury was perfect for our weekend trip. The use of the hospitality room for our team was perfect. This way we were able to stay out of the halls and not bother anybody and all hang out together. The continental breakfast was convenient as was the refrigerator in the room. The manager was especially nice and made staying there a pleasure!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Maple Park
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Nice place to stay. Have stayed there many times .Service is always great very friendly and very
professional .Many places to eat close to Hotel within walking distance. Rooms are very clean and well maintained. One of the nicer Best Westerns I stay at.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business