“So Nice!”

Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne
Ranked #13 of 44 Hotels in Fort Wayne
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Upon arrival we were upgraded to the Presidential Suite...wow So Nice! It is a really nice room with a full living room, couch, loveseat, and recliner. The bed was very comfortable last night. We are on business so I put out the "do not disturb", but when I needed a few things the housekeeping staff gladly gave them to me. The hotel is immaculate, and the staff very friendly and helpful. I would recommend it to business or family, for a day or a month.

Room Tip: We have two dogs and faced the interstate...but didn't really hear any noise, even with the wind...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank froggeede

Reviewed 9 February 2012

This is a very nice place to stay. We stayed one night on our way to Florida. Very friendly front desk staff. We had a minor problem with the sink stop not opening and they moved us to a room a couple rooms away. They made sure that everything was working before they left us. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I stay at Best Western Hotels when traveling because they usually have the best pet policies and I travel with my dog.
I especially liked this hotel. The staff was especially helpful with issues due to a storm. They made calls for me to kennels, stores etc., in the event I wanted to check out to stay with friends. The building is brick which means no noise from the outside. I thought the lounge and rooms were a bit nicer than other BW's I had stayed in. They are strict on no smoking policies in the rooms which I find especially beneficial. As a non-smoker with allergies, I have occasionaly been given a non-smoking room at other hotels which the previous guest has smoked in. I would definitely stay here again. Very pleasant.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I would like to say that if ever passing though Fort Wayne this is where I would stay again. When checking in the reception that we got was great and very friendly. The hotel room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was also good. I want to Thank everyone there and keep up the good work. Alot of good resturants close by Casa's is great. This was the second time that we have stayed and feel the same about both times.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2012

we have stayed here many times love this hotel always made to feel special. we were upgraded to a larger room each time. great breakfast bar. close to hospital and many good restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2012

The staff of the Luxbury Inn are fantastic! Very helpful and friendly, they care very much about guest satisfaction. The rooms are nicely furnished and clean. The hotel is quiet and comfortable. They have cookies available at the reception in the afternoon and evening and good coffee in the breakfast area.

I have stayed here several times in the last few years. When I'm in Fort Wayne, this is my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I was to take my national boards certification test on Friday the 13th. The national weather service issued a winter storm warning for all of the northern counties in Indiana. I lived 50 miles away in the country and wanted to make sure I could make it to the testing site so I stayed at the Best Western Luxbury. All of the staff was very polite and helpful. They all wished me luck before I departed and made sure my stay was stress free. The hot breakfast buffet was delicious and made a great start for my day.
My room, the fitness center and business center were all very clean and well maintained. i definitely recommend this hotel if you are ever in the Fort Wayne Indiana area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business