“Wonderful Breakfast”

Uptown Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Granger
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: High quality, fresh, natural foods. Specializing in gourmet breakfast & lunch cuisine. Great weekend brunch, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, house made soups and much more. Great spot for vegetarian, vegan & gluten free dining. Full bar with craft beers, fine wines & cocktails. Full service catering.
Reviewed October 4, 2018

but get there early! You can sit at the bar or go straight back and sit at the elevated bar facing the kitchen open seating ! people don't know about it!!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I visited Uptown Kitchen with my family on a Saturday before a Notre Dame football game. We made a reservation thinking the place would be quite crowded but to our surprise that wasn't the case. Upon making the reservation we were asked if everyone in our party was 21 or older, (which we were) but this surprised me considering there were parties throughout the restaurant with babies, young children and teenagers.

The food was good...it's somewhat difficult to mess up breakfast food, there was a great selection and variety of food on the menu. However the service was fair. We had to track down our server and approach her to order more drinks.I was almost made to feel like we were a group of young kids that would skip out on their bill. Everyone in our group was over 25 and we all hold professional, full time positions. So I'm not sure what the problem was. Maybe I'll visit again, maybe not

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling and decided to get off 80 & stop for lunch. The selection was really nice with healthier options than any other Midwest restaurant I’ve been in. The coffee was the first sign that we were in the right place. We both ordered breakfast after deciding the coffee was really good! My frittata was excellent and my husbands stuffed French Toast was also excellent. The servers were friendly and the atmosphere has a cool vibe. We’ll definitely stop there again. I believe they close for and hour or so at 3:00 to set up for the evening menu.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Terrific sandwiches, wonderful salads, friendly service. Great place to gather with family and friends. Cheerful, energetic atmosphere.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

I have been to Uptown Kitchen several times and have very good service, The menu is creative, the food is well prepared and delicious. I would recommend this place to anyone.