“Nice Place, Good Menu”

Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Granger
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 20, 2016

A friend and I ate here for lunch in the middle of the week. The Greek pizza we shared was very good. You can get some healthy options in the pizza category here. I noticed they have wings, wraps, salads and pasta on the menu as well. Service was friendly and quick. The only reason I cannot give it the top rating is atmosphere. The place is big, with high ceilings making it feel cold and noisy rather than cozy, warm and inviting.

Date of visit: January 2016
Destinie1000, Manager at Tony Sacco's Coal Oven Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Tony Sacco's. The Greek pizza is one of my favorites as well. We have also added Burgers to our menu along with some great new appetizer's. Spinach and Artichoke Dip along with a Buffalo Chicken Dip.

Reviewed November 5, 2015

Dined here and enjoyed sitting in their small bar area where we could watch the game on the big TV. Enjoyed a delicious salad and pizza. Small sized salad was large enough for two of us to share and then we could enjoy our pizza! Service was great. Will return here soon and definitely recommend.

Date of visit: October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Tony Sacco's, we are glad you enjoyed your experience with us.

Thank you again!

Reviewed September 19, 2015

Our waiter seemed very preoccupied all night and treated our group like we were a burden. Not warm nor friendly at all. He went missing after our pizza was delivered and did not check on us at all. 25 minutes later he just dropped the check off and didn't ask us if we needed anything. So I guess we were done but he never pick up the check for us to pay and we waited a very long time and finally a woman said she was taking over our table. It was just bad service overall. The pizza and garlic rolls were on the burnt end however I couldn't get anyone's attention to let them know that they were like that which anyone could have seen when they delivered them to our table. The women's bathroom was gross. Someone decided to not put their dirtied toilet paper into the toilet but on the floor next to it. It was very gross.

Date of visit: September 2015

I am very sorry about the experience you had with us at Tony Sacco's. I also extend my sincerest apologies that this response is coming so late. That is not the service that we strive to give our guests. I do thank you for your input, the negative reviews are just as important as the positive ones. We cannot strive to be better if we don't get back both. We have taken steps in talking with our staff to ensure that this type of situation does not happen again.

Reviewed August 29, 2015 via mobile

Saw the sign for Coal Fired pizza and said that's the place for diner while in town.
Had a Caprese Salad fresh as can be, did not disappoint. Had roasted wings Italian Style, very good. Then pizza. ordered a Capo....sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, onions and cheese. As I said, the thin crust was fresh and tasty. The toppings......yes, fresh, but rather bland and not distributed evenly across the pizza. You had one slice almost all onion and another all sausage.
Overall good to very good

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 26, 2015

My family and I ate Lunch at Tony Sacco's. The building was new, clean, and modern. The food was pretty average and was not anything special in relation to the price.

Date of visit: July 2015