“Great Pizza!”

Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Granger
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 27, 2018

I was a little disappointed when I discovered that Tony Sacco's was a chain restaurant, but nonetheless, it was a good experience. The decor is inside is very unique with a huge mural painting of a building on the wall with real planters under the painted windows - pretty neat. The pizza was good; we had a large, half meatball, half cheese pizza. They have several televisions mounted around the restaurant with sports for your entertainment (at least that's what was on today). The service was good and they offer a 10% military discount. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

My son and husband and I were visiting from the Washington DC area. My husband and son got sausage pizza and and I got a sandwich with fries. My family thought the pizza was great and my husband said it was the best pizza he'd ever had. I liked the sandwich, the bread was really good and the fries were tasty. It was a Saturday night and they were busy when we walked in. The hostess and waitress were both friendly and helpful. It was kinda noisy with lots of families but everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. If we are ever in the area we will be back.

Date of visit: January 2018
Derek T, Manager at Tony Sacco's Coal Oven Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Marti,

Thank you SO much for your kind review of our restaurant. We love that you and your family enjoyed your experience. See you next time you're in town!!!

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Pizza and food was delicious and was quick to come. The restaurant was busy
upon arrival but wait wasn't long.

Date of visit: October 2017
Derek T, Manager at Tony Sacco's Coal Oven Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

Thanks for the review. See you next time!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Great pizza, salads and sandwiches! Very friendly staff! Which reminds me we need to go back. Fast service too!

Date of visit: June 2017
Derek T, Manager at Tony Sacco's Coal Oven Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you so much for your positive review. We definitely want all of our guests to leave with the same impressions! We will pass along the compliment to our staff.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

We visited on a not-particularly busy Friday night. The pizza was good, the Buffalo Chicken appetizer was satisfying but the portion could have been slightly larger. My daughter seemed happy with her burger, which was cooked to her liking. Beer and Wine only, no full bar. Lots of big TV's, felt more like a sports bar than a woodfired-oven pizza place. I had read unflattering things about the service here, but I must say that our server was very good.

Date of visit: August 2017
Derek T, Manager at Tony Sacco's Coal Oven Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Butch,
Thanks for taking the time to send your feedback. We're definitely happy that you enjoyed your food and service and are also glad that your daughter was able to try one of our awesome burgers . We hope you were able to experience our great selection of craft beers! See you next time you're in town!