“Great food even better service ”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #15 of 65 Restaurants in Granger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

All of our food was good but ask for Madison. She is the best if she lived by me I would hire her in a heartbeat for my customer service. Fun kind and caring

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 11, 2018

I love their Chinese Chicken Salad; great dressing on it. I love the booths at Applebee's; great for visiting or even meetings. The server was good as well. My friends loved their meals as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Very much enjoyed dinner for 2 specials.
Great service, good price & quality!

Recommend the oriental chicken salad

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Food and staff were great. Our waiter, Corey made us feel at home. As Applebee's go this one stands out.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 14, 2017

2.0 star rating 8/14/2017
I was very disappointed in the overall experience of this particular Applebee's restaurant. Entering at a more remote time of the day, I requested a seat off by itself but soon one of the manager's came to the next table, and then all the employee's kept coming up to her and talking loudly. They continued interrupting her work for 15 minutes straight; until I got up with my guest and moved to a new table. The assistant manager was the one who ushered me to the original seat and knew I didnt want anyone around us. When I cut my hamburger, I realized there were no condiments on it that had been ordered; the standard lettuce, tomato, nor the additional bacon paid for.

My guest did not arrive for some time and I had to call the waitress over to order my food as I'd been starving for a couple of hours already. She did apologize for not asking if I wanted to order something after that. I chose to eat 1/2 of the sandwich while they re-prepared it but the waitress never brought me a plate to eat it on. At least I had a napkin. The manager brought my new sandwich out but it was the width of a McDonald's hamburger, and about 1/2 of the standard amount of bacon I normally see on Applebee's bacon sandwiches. [Not the triple bacon ones.] Just so you know... be prepared at this pub it may not be up to your standard, either.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!