“Fresh ingredients, great service, in a unique atmosphere ”
Review of Simonini Gourmet

Simonini Gourmet
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Granger
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Our patio is pet friendly for our leashed guests!
Description: Our patio is pet friendly for our leashed guests!
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I found this place by accident as I finished up for work for the day. It's nice to eat at a unique, one of a kind place.

For dinner I had Chicken Marsala and a cup of chicken rice soup, delicious. Have you ever had dinner out and the food did not taste "fresh"? That won't be an issue here.
My chicken was tender, with flavorful sauce covering fresh mushrooms. The soup was thick and probably fattening because it tasted that good.

Very unique atmosphere and really hip fixtures.

Yum!

1  Thank Gardner594

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Delicious omelets, potatoes, homemade soups and generous salads! Gluten free options too! We also loved the comfortable dining room.

1  Thank Patlynn621
Reviewed March 13, 2017

I have had dinner two or three times at Simonini and it has always been excellent food and service. It is a step up from most of the restaurants in the area and the prices indicate that but it is special. The ambiance is great, service is excellent and food above average for sure. I like the red wines they serve as well.

1  Thank Melanie B
Reviewed February 13, 2017

First time... Food was great and looking forward to going back. We went for lunch and I would like to try the dinner. Seems to be a nice location to have a date night...

1  Thank Tracy P
Reviewed January 24, 2017

Friendly staff, comfortable surroundings, home made pastas, pizzas, sandwiches, salads and soups. Specials change frequently but can recommend the soups and paninis. They also serve Lavazza coffee!

1  Thank Liz H