“It’s expensive ”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Granger
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Grape Rd
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

We visit here for special family occasions on request. They permit you to have the table without pushing you out. This is a plus

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Great steaks of course- too much food for what a belly can hold for sure. Its a great place to entertain business guests. The atmosphere is great. Drinks are great. You can't go wrong with a Ruth's Chris

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

To start off, I’m going to tell you a bunch of things you already know. The steaks are good. The food is very expensive. People dress up nicely to go eat here.

Now for some things you may not know. The sides are definitely not meant for one person. I ordered some mashed potatoes and had enough for my next two meals. The staff feels extremely fake. They don’t have to laugh at things that aren’t funny, but they will anyway. There’s also a lot of Notre Dame memorabilia on display.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere for a special occasion such as our anniversary. While the entrees are on the upper end of the price scale, the steak and salmon were excellent.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

I love steak, so Ruth's Chris is an obvious option when I feel the need for a good steak and I have been there numerous times since I moved to the area. I normally dine alone, so the Prix Fixe options are great for me. I have never been disappointed by the food or the service. I highly recommend requesting a table in Danica's section, as she has always done a great job in making sure I enjoy my dining experience. However, I have been to other Ruth's Chris before and the only negative thing I can say is that while the steak is a very good quality and is cooked perfectly, I find that the steak does not have enough spices to give it the same flavor as I have had at other Ruth's. This is the only thing holding it back from being a very good steak, to a great steak. This however, will not stop my from going back again and again.