“Nice place, nice staff, food could be better”
Review of Wings Ect

Wings Ect
Ranked #29 of 82 Restaurants in Greenfield
Reviewed April 15, 2018

I try wings all over the country and am always looking for GOOD wings.

This is another chain of sports bar/wings etc kind of like Fricker's BUT not as good

The decor was nice, the waitress (Sierra) was nice as well. Very diverse menu and lots of beers on tap (16) AND in multiple sizes too. Plenty of tv's to watch the game too.

I got the rib tip special which were VERY tasty BUT mostly bone. The fries were both tasty and hot. The wings were tasty BUT overcooked and dry. Just kind of disappointed in the wings.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

We went last night for dinner. We waited for a table but nothing unreasonable for a Friday night. Once we got seated, the host forgot to bring us a high chair so I had to go get one myself. The server was nice but clearly overwhelmed by the crowd. We ordered an appetizer and got the wrong one (someone else was running the food, not our server). Then we waited. And waited. And waited. After 45 minutes I asked that our server check on our food. She said it was about to come out. Ten minutes later it still wasn’t out. I asked the manager what the delay was and she said they had multiple tickets that were over 40 minutes. No apology. No concern that that was a ridiculous amount of time to wait for food. Then when the food did come, one of the orders was wrong. And one of the meals had clearly been sitting a long time because the chili on the hot dog was dried out. None of us thought our food was good. All in all I will not go back and will recommend that others don’t either.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Beer cheese was good but wings just so, so and not hot temp-wise. Passing through - likely wouldn’t stop again.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

They not only have great wings but much other good food including the tenderloin, the chips & queso and many of the burgers.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

My buddy took me here because I had never been. The wings were pretty good and well priced. They were a little small for my liking, but had plenty of sauce.
I am anxious to come back and try some other flavors now.