“Good food if you have 2 hours to burn for a diner”
Review of Stories

Stories
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in Greensburg
Description: Great new pies made every morning. Known for good chicken and tenderloin! Come on in and enjoy your food and visit with one another. 812.663.9948812.663.9948
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

The tenderloin sandwiches were fantastic, but not worth the time it took to get them. The waitress was rude and told us we would get our food “when it was done.” She never offered pie or dessert - just brought us our bill. The owner was nice and did offer us a discount for our wait as we were paying - the waitress never offered anything......

1  Thank LeeAnn W

Reviewed October 30, 2017

I am giving it 3 stars , only because my husband loves the food .Otherwise it would b 2 stars. I found it dirty and dingy.The menus where filthy , Hubby had tenderloin which he loves , I had beef Manhattan which I normally love. Manhattan was COLD! Waitress never came to check or I would told her. They must prepared Manhattan left it sat waiting on his tenderloin.Very much concerned bout health issues here. Pies left sitting out in open , no coverage..filthy floors , tables , menus, bout everything.Walked back to bathroom , was able to see in kitchen.Food sittin around , no heat lamps or coverage. I wont go back , hubby I sure will.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for comfort food, friendly service, a piece of fresh baked pie, and a big ol slice of Americana, look no further. If you're looking for fancy, move on. I liked my lunch here very much!

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I have lived in Greensburg for several year now and was unaware of the amazing pies here. OMGosh! I had the apple crumb pie and was shocked. The crust seemed to have a layer of carmel on top of the graham cracker crust. Very good! I also had the breaded tenderloin. It was a choice cut and cooked perfectly. A good bun that didn't fall a part either! Glad I went on a suggestion. Met the owners as well, good people! I will be visiting again.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

When you stop in for lunch and have trouble finding a table, you just know the food is good. My wife had a grilled chicken and I had a BBQ sandwich. Both were excellent.

Been to Stories? Share your experiences!