“Breakfast and coffee and cakes on another occasion”
Review of Beans Republique

Beans Republique
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Glen Iris
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Open 7AM - 4:30PM, 7 days. || Coffee addicts & brunch lovers || 1461 ᴍᴀʟᴠᴇʀɴ ʀᴅ, ɢʟᴇɴ ɪʀɪs || 220ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴡ, ᴘᴀʀᴋᴅᴀʟᴇ
Reviewed 5 October 2017

What caught my attention was a sign saying "Worlds Worst Coffee" - of course this is not true, the coffee is great. Had breakfast there with my wife and later afternoon coffee and cake with a friend - excellent. Service is above what I expected. The fruit drinks are brilliant, coffee is excellent and the people tremendous.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We were working in the Glen Iris area for a week or so and had opportunities to drop in for breakfasts, coffees and snacks along the way. Great venue (tick) great coffee (tick) great food (tick tick) and great service.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

All Red Hat Ladies enjoyed our High Tea. Service, Food and surroundings are lovely there. Good value for money. Thank you, we will be back for sure.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My friends enjoyed his egg and bacon on toast. My lamb cutlet special was not a huge success. The lamb was not trimmed, the mash was lumpy and I doubt the beans were fresh. The coffee was a highlight for me.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

We went here after being told it serves good coffee... and true, the coffee is good service is not bad, & the lunch was pretty good.

1  Thank Kelvin K