1,821 results
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast under renovation hot tub morning breakfast breakfast staff complimentary breakfast front desk staff business trip atrium costco indiana conference
Reviewed June 18, 2016

The hotel is very nice and the fitness room was good. One of the treadmills makes a horrible noise. Also, the thermostat and balcony door need to be fixed.

I would stay at this hotel again and traditionally like Embassy Suites.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank amymI634SY
Ashley L, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that the air conditioning in your room did not work well. We do our very best to make sure all of our rooms are in excellent condition with all items working properly. I can assure you that problems with the heating and cooling system are not a normal occurrence and I have shared your comments with our engineering team. Please know that we do take guest satisfaction very seriously and again, I will be sharing your comments with my front office team to ensure we use this as an opportunity to improve.
Again, thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed June 17, 2016

Business training in Indiana, entire experience was great , they were very accommodating
Staff went above and beyond that to make sure my staff was comfortable. Emily was the Best , very professional and kind .

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ashley L, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience at the hotel. It is always nice to hear that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded your expectations. The team and I take great pride in our service and I will be sure to share your review with them.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

Check your credit card after departure for overbilling. Changes were made to our existing reservations on our end but when we arrived they changed to type of room we would be in without notifying us and then telling us all rooms were booked.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your recent experience at our hotel. I apologize that you did not receive the service that you are accustomed to, and truly deserve. We were under the impression we had resolved this issue to your satisfaction at the time it was brought to our attention. I am sorry if this is not the case. I do show in our records the Front Office applied a credit of 30,000 Hilton honors points via our "Make It Right" program. If this is not the case please reach out to the property.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

Multiple problems with this hotel. Balconies are shared between rooms and the door locks are broken. Scary security issue wondering if your next door neighbor will visit you. Room keys kept deactivating. Elavators are old and SLOW. Only good part was the complementary breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ashley L, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience at the hotel. Safety and Security of our guests is of our utmost importance. Once this issue was reported to the front desk please be assured this issue was solved. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our guest rooms. We value all the feedback we receive and share it with our team members so that we can enhance the experience for all of our guests. This year is the beginning of a multi-million dollar renovation and I can assure you that all of the suggestions for improvements to amenities and structure will be shared and considered. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to improve. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed June 14, 2016

Great business hotel with wonderful staff. Comfortable bed, clean business suite, and nice complimentary breakfast/evening reception and shuttle. Had a great stay, would definitely recommend staying here. Absolutely make sure to take some time to check out downtown Indy!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business