Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast
Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
US$195
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree popcornbaked potatoan indoor outdoor poolred robinfree food and drinksfree eveningevening foodchicken tenderswafflescold cerealhot breakfastbreakfast and dinnerchildren's museumhot tubexercise roomwould stay here againthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2012

This hotel was clean and had great perks! The hotel staff could use a little help with their smiles and service. Great stay for the price!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank FierceMom
Reviewed 27 March 2012

If you like to stay at a hotel where the staff go out of their way to make your stay amazing, this is a great hotel. Everyone who works at this location are sunny and helpful. The hotel has a great location. Of course there is the amazing breakfast and evening kick-back. We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. I was so appreciative of how pleasant the front desk manager and all of the women who work in the food services area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Delicia17
Reviewed 24 March 2012

We stayed at this hotel last summer and made reservations again, based on our experience. While the walk-in shower was what we needed and reserved, we did not expect the cooked oatmeal for breakfast! Great stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank bftlspk43
Reviewed 22 March 2012

What a great stay we had at this location! The staff was friendly, courteous and very helpful. The hotel was absolutely spotless, from the lobby to the dining area to the nicely landscaped grounds to our suite. Our two-room suite was the largest we've seen and the decor was pleasant. The linens were premium and we had a very comfortable night. The kids loved the indoor/outdoor pool, and were able to swim outside in March. What a bonus! The evening happy hour had a very large selection of foods, enough that we were able to make a full dinner out of it. The breakfast selection was also quite large, and the staff did a great job of keeping it well stocked. We always seek out Drury locations wherever we travel and as usual, weren't disappointed with this fabulous location! Our one complaint? We only got to spend one night there!

• Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank jbeans1227
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We stayed here for the Big Ten Tournament, and whenever the tournament is held in Indy again, I will stay here in the future. The service was great. When we checked in we were informed of the ameneties, my favorite of which was the free food and drinks! I was able to eat my entire dinner at the hotel for free. There was everything from hot dogs and baked potatoes to make your own nacho's with cheese, salsa, and beans. They also had salad, celery, and carrots for the healthy folk. You were allowed 3 alcoholic beverages in the 2 hour window. I had a margarita, a tequila sunrise, and a screwdriver... all for free!!!! The "bartender" was even kind enough to make kiddie cocktails for the kids! There is fountain soda and fresh popped popcorn available almost all day (I think till 10pm). The pool was heated and was half indoor and half outdoor. Even though it was cold you could still swim outside! The breakfast was nice as well, with all of your standard items of eggs, waffles, bagels, juice ect. The room was very clean and comfortable. No complaints from anyone in my family. I am not one to post reviews often, but for this hotel I had to spread the word. I can see why it is #1 in Indianapolis and will look to stay at a Drury Inn in other cities I visit!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family