US$97
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$114
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$70
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$90
US$76
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$112
US$103
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
US$173
US$161
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewscracker barrelbreakfast baroff the highwaycomfortable beda great place to stayaccommodationsmattress
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Horrible. Absolute hole. Checked in walked in the room pulled the sheet up on the bed. Bed bugs!!! Immediately walked back to the front desk and ask for a refund. At least I was refined without any argument.

Stayed: September 2017
LQEastPostDriveM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East-Post Drive, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Following your report we called the company we use nationally and had them immediately come in and take care of the issues reported. We have resolved the issue and we appreciate you letting us know and bringing it to our attention. I apologize for the incident and I hope in the future you will once again consider La Quinta for your lodging accommodations.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

This motel was a little old but very well taken care of. The location was perfect for us. Four or five places to eat within walking distance and a couple of blocks to Interstate 70. We did not stay for the free breakfast. We were on the fourth floor and found it to be very quiet. The king bed was comfortable but the hair dryer did not work.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

We had two rooms here and felt they were a great price and very conveniently located. Both rooms and the hallways needed to be cleaned, mainly the floors. Carpet was dirty in the rooms and the hallway had a lot of stuff on the floor. The continental breakfast did include hard boiled eggs so that was a nice surprise. We were coming from two locations and meeting at the hotel. I called to prepay the rooms but they changed the other parties for the rooms. They did get it straightened out after I got there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQEastPostDriveM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East-Post Drive, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Thank you for your review! I apologize for the condition of the room and the hotel during your stay. I have shared your comments with the team and we are working to ensure the carpets and rooms are better cleaned. We have also gotten new carpet in multiple rooms and we are due for complete renovations here in the near future. We hope in the future you will give us another chance to make things right.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at La Quinta's all over the United States. I didn't think that one could be this bad. I read most of the reviews on Google and thought - meh, it's not that bad, it can't be! Right? Wrong! Upon check in, the ladies behind the counter were very short with me...which was not welcoming, AT ALL. I specifically requested a room on the first floor and got one on the 3rd. When I got my change from the front desk lady, she said "ok, see ya later" and just stood there...staring at me. When I asked for my room key she looked around like as if she'd already handed it to me and made it seem like it was such a hassle to scan one and give it to me, like she was supposed to do in the first place. She didn't say a word after that, and when I opened the little packet to see the room number, I seen it was on the third floor and when I asked about rooms on the first floor, she said "we don't have any". I booked far enough in advance, and had a request for a first floor room...clearly that means nothing. I paid a ridiculous amount of money to stay at this ratty hotel. I could have stayed at a motel a few miles from here for half the price and felt better about the money I spent. I came here with my 8 month old son and held him, the ENTIRE time. He is pretty mobile, but I didn't want to risk him getting a disease or infection from the floor or sheets. The carpet in the room is a horrible green color (color doesn't matter to me...) but it had a TON of cigarette burns in it! I'm sure someone paid the $250 for smoking in this room...why didn't they replace the carpet? Not to mention, I took my shoes off for 3 minutes, walked from the window to the bathroom and back to the window and my feet were turning black from the carpet! My room was right next to the elevator, and throughout the night I heard every time someone used that damn thing, which of course, kept waking my son. The door to the hotel room looked like it had been broken into quite a few times, which isn't very comforting for a woman traveling alone with a baby. The room had an awful smell to it, almost like a musty cigarette odor. The shower water pressure was terrible, the tub was pulling away from the wall, the tiles were all chipped around the base of the floor and the wall in the bathroom, and only half of the lamps in the room worked. I've stayed at some pretty bad places, I served in the military and lived in some serious austere environments while deployed...this hotel is BY FAR the worst overnight experience I have ever had. From the snobby front desk ladies to the terrible condition of the room and the creepy parking lot..definitely not worth the money, restless night, or time. This left a very bad stain for me with the La Quinta hotels. I could have had a better stay in my vehicle at a Walmart parking lot.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kfenstermaker6
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East-Post Drive, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience while staying with us. We appreciate the constructive critique, as we are continuously striving to improve our guest's experience. It is only through your feedback that improvements are considered and made. Our hope is that you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Our stay at La Quinta was ok but a bit disturbed that when we arrived there was a dirty washcloth on the bathroom counter and when we told the person at the counter she did not seem to care - no apology, nothing. Thanks

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
LQEastPostDriveM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East-Post Drive, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Carol,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with us. I sincerely apologize for the towel in your room and I want to assure you that the person at the counter did relay the message and we spoke with our housekeeping team about it! I can see where that would be frustrating and I am truly sorry, but I want to assure you that your satisfaction is our top priority and it is through your feedback and comments that we are able to improve. I hope in the future you will give us another chance to make things right .
Assistant General Manager
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis East Post Dr.