“Wow!”

Ranked #3 of 2,561 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We had about a 20 minute wait to be seated for breakfast, but unlike other places we were offered coffee to hold us over.

The menu was extensive, and included so many options foe both vegan and gluten free. The service was incredible too!

What this place does to give back to their local communities is what drew us in, and we can't wait to come back!

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Best breakfast in Indy. Found it the last day there but I would have begun each day with the homemade bread! Reminds of Home when I lived in Indy.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here this morning. It was recommended by a passerby as week walked out of our hotel.
It’s a surprise spot downtown. My wife said her omelette was one of the best she has ever had. I had a apple fritter French toast. It also was very good. It’s a popular spot so be prepared to wait a little.
I would recommend it.
They also have luncheon menu.
We also like the do it your coffee bar.

Reviewed February 7, 2018

We had heard wonderful things about this cafe and everything was correct! The granola with yogurt was amazing, the cinnamon toast reminded me of childhood and the waffles were delicious. Our group shared a bunch of different items and each one was fresh and unique. For coffee service you simply walk over to the coffee bar and make your choice among different options. I can't wait to come back here for lunch one day!

Reviewed February 5, 2018

Our server was awesome and the food is incredible. Make sure you try the Cuban Breakfast and the Croissant French Toast. If you're in Indy, you must eat here!