“Great Italian treat”
Review of Osteria Pronto

Osteria Pronto
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria Pronto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 2,601 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington
Description: Osteria Pronto, located on the lobby level of the JW Marriott hotel in Indianapolis, serves authentic regional Italian Cuisine in a casual and comfortable environment with an approachable price point. From the open kitchen, the culinary team prepares Osteria's menu from scratch with local products and fresh ingredients. The wine list celebrates wines of Italy, with representations from the US and other prominent wine regions worldwide. The bar and lounge feature all day dining and a broad selection of specialty cocktails. "Osteria Pronto: Your neighborhood gathering place!" The word Osteria (oste'ria) in Italian literally means "Tavern" and refers to a casual inexpensive restaurant that is part of a neighborhood's daily lifestyle. Pronto (pron'to), literally means "ready" and is considered to be a friendly and inviting greeting.
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Just plain good Italian fare. The food was fresh and full of flavor. Salads were full of variety outstanding flavor.. The selection of Italian dishes were numerous and the portions were more than most people can handle. Great wine list also..

Date of visit: June 2018
Patrick D, General Manager at Osteria Pronto, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Good afternoon Frank,

My Name is Patrick Dugan and I am the General Manager of Osteria Pronto. I wanted to thank you for dining with us as well as taking the time to write us a review. We take great pride in our service as well as our food quality. I also wanted you to know that I will be sharing your comments with both the service staff as well as the chefs.

Thank you again and we look forward to you dining with us again in the near future.

Patrick Dugan
General Manager – Osteria Pronto

Reviewed June 9, 2018

High quality appetizers and entrees. We weren't hungry so had soup of the day- very good. We were able to observe our dining companions.

Good afternoon M.Remi,

Patrick Dugan
General Manager – Osteria Pronto

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Best meatballs ever! Service was amazing. The chicken was very good. We stayed in the hotel and ate in the restaurant for lunch one day. I definitely would go back to eat here again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Macie H, Manager at Osteria Pronto, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Thank you for review regarding your lunch experience. I have shared your comments about both food and service with our team. We look forward to serving you next time you are in Indy!

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

We met in one of what looked like several private rooms right in the restaurant. There is even a door that shuts, making the room very private and quiet. The food was passed family style with several courses and options. Filet mignon and chicken Parmesan were very good. Actually everything was very good. The only suggestion I have for the server is to tell us what is coming first so we can better decide what to eat. I don’t know what it cost!

Date of visit: May 2018

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to see enjoyed your private event with us. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

We recently dined here from breakfast during graduation weekend. It was buffet and al a carté style. We chose the buffet option. Let me say this the host/hostess gave a terrible 1st impression of the restaurant and luxury hotel. Their clothes looked too casual for a luxury hotel, their appearance looked like they were going to the park afterwards to lay in the grass. Also, they didn’t have name tags which was confusing for a patron in need of assistance. Once inside, all the food was outstanding and fresh. The only downside was the smoked salmon wasn’t JW Marriott quality, it tastes horrible, the quality was lacking. The service, our waiter Juan was OUTSTANDING!! He was helpful and knowledgeable. Also, he went out the way and got some Cheerios from the other kitchen. That was very nice! Go Juan. Overall, we would dine here again while staying at the hotel. The wait staff, managers, chefs, and others inside the restaurant were dressed appropriately but hopefully the next we return the hostess are dressed to represent the JW Marriott flag right. FYI your tip is included when you buy the breakfast package online.

Date of visit: May 2018

Thank you for your review. I am happy to see Juan provided you with great service and had an overall positive experience. I appreciate your feedback regarding the host uniforms as well as the smoked salmon not meeting expectations. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.