“Absolutely Delicious”

Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Keystone and Allisonville Rd.
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

I ordered take-out for dinner. Sausage Rigatoni, a bottle of White Sangria & Flan for desert. Everything was delicious. Expertly prepared, packaged for transport, easy pick up. Absolutely love this place, done in or take out!!

Reviewed May 5, 2018

Went for a late lunch, got to sample some wines and then ordered some glasses. Server was very knowledgeable and offered great suggestions. Had some appetizers, shrimp and meatballs were great.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

This is a first class restaurant. It also has its own wine label and the wines are very good and reasonably priced. I ate one of the best meals I have eaten anywhere. It was the soy and ginger salmon. It was delicious and came with an Asian slaw that was wonderful. The desserts are some of the best I have ever tasted - and I eat and make a lot of desserts. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone. We had a group both times we went and everyone enjoyed the experience.

1  Thank Bob C
Reviewed April 13, 2018

My company has monthly meetings in different venues. I can never reach Angela in private events and it always goes to voicemail. I have left multiple messages over several weeks. Someone needs to make her do her job! This location is losing our business since I'm tired of trying. Enough is enough!

I would not recommend this location for any special event, party or business meeting until they get a new employee.

3  Thank Glen S
JulieFonseca, Guest Relations Manager at Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Hello Glen, we would like to thank you for your feedback and to apologize for your unfortunate experience you had with us. We can assure you that each guest's experience is very important to us. If you would like to speak with our Improvement Specialist about your experience, please email your name and contact information to helpusimprove@chwinery.com. It will also be helpful to include the date and location of your experience in your email. We appreciate your patience and hope to reach you within 72 business hours. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Service was excellent. I made a reservation and was seated promptly but seated by a table of screaming kids. I tried samples of the Lux Pinot Noir and Cabernet then opted for the Cab. Pinot was thin for my taste. I had tortilla soup to start, below average quality, not much stock. I had the Surf and Turf option with grouper and Filet Medallions. The filet was the star of the meal. Grouper was disappointing, seems like it might have been frozen. Roasted veggies were hard, Mashed potatoes were good. Overall good, not great and pricey for value.