“Totally enjoyable stay.”

GreenLeadersBronze level
IL
“Totally enjoyable stay.”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

This is our second time staying at this property and will stay there again whenever in the area. I worked with Kim in the sales office setting up our group with 85+ room booked with them at the time of our stay. Kim helped me out from the very start until after check out with attention to every small detail. No question was too small or too insignificant to answer. I found nothing but courtesty and promptness in dealing with the staff. I had some special requests for some of the VIP's staying with our group and they were happy to accomodate them. The hotel was fully booked and was kept maintained from all I observed. There were many small touches that were helpful to our group, with directions in the lobby to the venue for us and opening the breakfast buffet early so we were able to eat before leaving for our event.
High marks to the staff of Staybridge Suites-Fishers!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Maryville, Tennessee
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Good place to stay somewhat near Conner Prairie. Room was not ready when we arrived well after check-in time, but the 2-bedroom is very convenient for friends sharing space. Multiple TV and nice kitchenette. The staff refused to do a wake-up call.

Buffet breakfast was unexpectly varied.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 16 January 2012

We ordered a non-smoking room and didn't get one. The hotel was sold out so we were told we couldn't change rooms. They tried an ozone cleaning technique that did NOT help. We opened the sofa bed and the top sheet had confetti all over it. Our daughter found a cardboard blow horn in her pillowcase. We were given new sheets. When we checked out they read our comment card about the poor service and said ABSOLUTELY nothing to us! I will be contacting our hockey tournament representatives and recommending that they take this hotel off the list of selections!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 14 December 2011

Best evening and morning staff. Great hotel. Andy is the best front desk person. Wonderfull stay and great folks. Great breakfast. Great manager sundowner.

Room Tip: great staff.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank WorldTraveler2492
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Loved this hotel. Our mommy group booked a suite for our annual retreat. We had a two bedroom two bath suite. The rooms were clean. The amenities were great. A BIG shout out to the manager and entire staff for making room for us during a very busy weekend. Highly recommend this location to families and, of course, moms who need a quick getaway.

Room Tip: It's probably wise to call the hotel directly to ensure you get the exact room you need. We did...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Stratford, Connecticut
Reviewed 23 October 2011

This was the second time I stayed in this particular Staybridge, and I won't be staying there again. My business associate and I have been traveling for work for the past 4 months, staying in hotels every night and will continue to do so until next June.

Cons:
-We booked a non-smoking two bedroom suite over two months before our stay. We were assured that the request would be fulfilled. We called twice over the past two months to adjust the day of our departure and again asked that we have a non-smoking room... upon checking-in we were given a smoking room that smelled like Satan's ashtray. We asked to be moved but they would not accomodate the request.

-We called the front desk and asked that the room be "ozoned" on a day that we were out on business. If they did it, it didn't help. There were no signs that any adjustments had been made in the room. Nothing like having luggage that smells like a ciggarette butt.

-The wireless internet is HORRIBLE... at least in our room. We spoke to the manager about the problem and he claimed that it was an issue on our computers (we had three computers with us, none of which were able to connect to the internet for the duration of the stay). The manager gave us a tech support phone number, which we called twice. After spending well over two hours with the tech support, we found out that they could not remotely access the wireless routers in the hotel, leading them to believe that the problem wasn't our computers, rather it was the machines in the hotel. One nice worker did reset the routers, which worked for about an hour... and then went down again. It was a total drag... they advertize included high-speed internet...but you can never be sure.

-The whole hotel just needs some updating. The wallpaper on our floor was coming apart a tthe seams. Both toilets in our hotel room were broken.

Pros:
-One of the better hotel breakfasts that we have had in the past couple of months. Not that the food was any better than any other place, but there was an ample supply, and the space was very clean.

-The staff, for the most part, is quite nice. Though they weren't always able to help or accomodate us, they were pleasant to speak with.

-Big parking lot.

-Flat screen tvs to hook our computers up to via HDMI cable.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank dyl-icious
Valparaiso, Indiana
Reviewed 18 October 2011

My room was very nice, and the hotel was clean. Nice location close to a variety of attractions. Unfortunately, I had the WORST experience that I have ever had with a hotel staff person here. There was only decaf tea at the buffet. I looked for kitchen staff and did not see them. I went to the front desk and asked the man working it, if he can get me some regular tea. He said no that was not his job. He told me to get kitchen staff. I told him that there was no one there. I asked if he could get the staff. He said No do it yourself, it is not my job and I can not leave the desk. I asked when the manager would be in and he smugly said anywhere between 6 and 10am. I told him I was going to speak with managment, and he said he must be a good employee he has worked here 11 years. Later while I was eating he left the desk and walked around the diningroom and glared at me. I have a reservation next week here and will certainly stay elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank pterri2000
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers
0.2 km away
Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers
Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishe...
#85 of 182 in Indianapolis
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers
0.3 km away
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis
0.3 km away
Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers
Holiday Inn Express Fishers

Been to Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers? Share your experiences!