All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitean extended stayfashion malllarge mallnorth sidelocation was perfectpropertyappliancesmicrowavecouch
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

This was one of the worst hotel stays I can remember in recent years. They are very old. As soon as you walk into the hallway, it smells dirty and musty. Opened the room door and the smell was even worse. Like water had been standing in the air vents or air conditioning units. The beds were so soft I could feel the springs. I had to build a pile of pillows just to sleep on which was awful at best. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Raquel G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Indianapolis Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

Brian,
We sincerely apologize that you did not have a good experience at our hotel. I do understand how frustrating some of these issues can be. Thank you for your feedback. We will share your feedback with the appropriate team to make sure these issues are taken care of in the future.

Raquel Garcia

Reviewed May 31, 2018

We stayed at this hotel as an overnight stay part way in a 850 mile trip. The 2 bedroom suite was a better arrangement for family traveling together instead of renting two separate rooms. The kitchen had a microwave, fridge and sink. It was furnished with dishes, pots and pans, utensils, cups and glasses. Overall Marriott quality throughout. The included breakfast was a plus. Looking forward to traveling and staying in other TownePlace Suites.

Room Tip: Third (top) floor tends to be quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Warm friendly staff. A special heads-up to Savanah who made me feel like family. Loved the fact of a full kitchen in my room. Location is great. Close to shopping and airport. Very reasonably priced. Great choice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed January 28, 2018

We were here for business and there were five of us traveling from NY State and Ontario Province and we were surprised the hotel did not live up to expectations. Morning breakfast was in a small, cramped, warm area and selections were very limited. Tea and coffee were not even in the area, they were down the hall in the front lobby. The rooms were not very clean with marks on the doors and walls and the appliances in the mini-kitchen were a bit dirty and showed a lot of wear. Having a fridge was nice, but that is pretty standard these days. The room layout was also pretty awful with viewing of the TV avail from the couch but not the bed. The workout room was very small with one treadmill and two other machines. The desk did not even have earbuds for the TV on the treadmill, I either had to run to my room and make sure no one took my spot or crank the volume on the other TV by the weights to what I was watching so I could hear it while I ran and I chose the second option so as not to lose my spot - it was the 25th Anniversary episode of RAW after all! There were a few cookies in the lobby each night but they went very quickly, but I will say something positive that one night the front desk guy did offer me a bag of chips as the cookies had been long gone. The spot is convenient near the Fashion Mall at Keystone and the Keystone office park, but next time we'll opt for one of the hotels adjacent to the mall. I guess I expected more from the Marriott chain.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Raquel G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Indianapolis Keystone, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Dear Mr. JoeKupe,

Thank you so much for your feedback about our hotel. We sincerely apologize for the issues that you had experienced. We appreciate and take all matters seriously. We will use this as a learning opportunity to help better our hotel . We do hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations the next time your travels bring you back to Indianapolis.

Raquel Garcia

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I spent a week here while my Great grandson was in the Riley's Children's Hospital. Housekeeping service was great. The hotel was nice and clean and breakfast was good. The hotel is right off the interstate and easy to find.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo