We recently stayed here for my daughter's cheerleading competition. I wanted to avoid staying downtown and it's higher prices/business/costly parking. This was perfect! Great location, lots of food nearby, 10 minutes to downtown. The rooms were clean, large and very nicely decorated-very modern. The hotel looks new.Microwave and fridge were very convenient. Good breakfast selection, make your own pancakes (not waffles), cereal, yogurt, baked goods (muffins bagels etc) toast, orange/apple juice, fruit and also they had hot offerings such as scrambled eggs/biscuits gravy/sausage I think it changes daily. Internet/business centre in lobby.
The pool is small-average, neat shape my kids liked it. The room itself is kind of chilly but my kids didn't mind they said the water was great. No hot tub. The pool area was clean. It says pool closes at 10 pm but it is not enforced. Work out area with modern equipment. I truly enjoyed staying here. The staff was courteous. No complaints. Bob Evans across the parking lot. Great stay, we will be sure to book here again when we are in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located on Indy's east side, specializes in outstanding guest service and immaculately clean accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Indianapolis East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Indianapolis East Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Indianapolis East