US$122
US$114
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$89
US$140
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$85
US$76
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$67
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$200
US$189
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

They are renovating and we ask for a new room, the beds were brand new however the room was not clean and the beds were not comfy at all the hallway was dirty as well. We went at night after driving 8 hours and we need it to rest but, it was not clean or comfy at all the next morning we look at around and it was so sorry in the parking lot empty bologna packages in the rocks in front of the hotel. Never again

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gloria G
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2017

Dear Gloria, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

Booked through TripAdvisor which directed me to Booking.com. Booked 3 rooms for 3 couples. This was to be our meeting place to caravan to our vacation in the Smokey Mountains. No problem there. Put the names on each room for the respective couples. Thought I should call the motel to confirm that there would be no issues. The 1st man that answered the phone said he didn't understand me and that he was just helping out for the night and put another man on The phone who also said he couldn't understand me & finally said that all rooms were under my name and that the other couples would not be able to get into their rooms until I arrived to show them my credit card & ID. I gave him the names of the others ( went into the Booking.com app and added the names again & this time received a confirmation)and told him that was unacceptable. I would be about 4 hours behind the first couple. After several times of going through this he agreed but I later found out that someone at the desk gave the 2nd couple to arrive a hard time about it. We arrived and they couldn't get my cc fast enough. Which I guess I don't understand seeing as it was provided to Booking.com
Anyway I requested adjoining rooms for specific people both verbally on my call the night before arriving and through the Booking.com app of which I received a confirmation. Well, that got screwed up too. My request was not honored. The wrong couples were in adjoining rooms.
The reviews here on TripAdvisor were a little misleading. The room was not spacious. It was a bed & bathroom. Bed was ok for 1 night but sheets were rough & scratchy. Bare floors did not feel very clean - no carpet - I put my shoes on to go from bed to bathroom. Blanket on bed was old & worn. We were on 3rd floor (top) and could hear noise from interstate a block away and every time a door closed in the hall. Window screen had about a 12 inch hole ripped out of it and frayed
If you need a bed for your tired head for one night I guess this works but there are better places close by that I would consider in the future.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
HIRAL P, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. Your feedback is very important to us.

We strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.

Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights. Rooms clean and big. Microwave and small frig in room. Everthing we needed. No it doesn't have an iron or blow drier, but I don't use either, so I see no reason to pay $50 more a night for them. Blanket seemed at little scratchy, but I always bring my own, so want am issue. Staff was nice.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Reviewed November 5, 2016

We just needed a place to sleep, that's all. And that's all you get. But the room was clean and for the north side of Indy, I guess the pricing is OK too. Just don't expect much but at least the rooms have been updated far beyond most Motel 6's..

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us.

We strive to provide a superior guest experience and valuable guest feedback helps us determine how well we are delivering on that commitment.

I have reviewed your comments and concerns, and I want to assure you that they are appreciated and valued; and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

My main concern is cleanliness. Having worked before as an exterminator, I carefully inspect my room before settling in for the night. First thing I noticed is the lack of carpet on the floors. This is a good thing because you can see the floor and you know it’s clean. Also open space under the beds is a big plus. My hotel room passed for cleanliness.
I don’t get a lot of hours to sleep, so quiet is my next concern. I worried the hard floors and adjoining rooms would cause noise to filter in, but aside from one slammed door across the hall it was pretty quiet.
Appearance: The room was a little small, but it looked nice and the cushion in the window provided a nice spot to sit and relax, and would be great for additional seating for guest. Heck a shorter person could probably sleep there.
Staff was ok. One talked to me at great length, and the other was also friendly but quieter. I had requested an extra towel via my registration and it was not provided, but the staff happily grabbed one for me when asked.
Value- For the price this was a good deal. A lot cleaner than other places I’ve stayed for more $$
Cons- No Ironing Board, No Refrigerator, Only two pillows (Queen for 2 guests)
I would recommend them and use them again.

Room Tip: 3rd Floor will be quiet. If you have a young child, the window seat would be fine for a bed.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.