“Unbelievably bad”

Motel 6 Indianapolis - East
Ranked #153 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 19 June 2017

First didn't have our reservation even though we had a confirmation.Second it was so run down and dirty. Third the pay by the hour girl left some of her jewelry behind.Fourth this was the only motel I ever stayed at that the desk clerk was behind bullet proof glass at nite and they even had a security guard in the parking lot all nite.What a dump I hope I didn't get anything from staying there.I would never stay there again.

Room Tip: Never stay here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Bret E

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Most of the time, I pride myself on bringing out the best review I can. You can read my previous reviews and see.
But, this motel 6 is the worst place I've stayed. The exterior is strained, rusted and the structure of the outdoor second story walkways looks severely neglected.
The room has an older style, but functional tv, table, dressers, a place to hang clothes, a bathroom with toilet, shower (No tub) and sink and a bed. The air conditioner worked well. However the bed linens had cigarette holes in them as dud the pillows, which were filthy. The linens wetter stained. The carpet is badly stained. The bathroom floor was very oid and discolored. There were stains on the walls. I will not go barefoot. The toilet works, but had the wrong tank cover making being seated uncomfortable. The walls are thin andI could hear everything around me inn budding the road noise outside. I suppose can't fault the Motel for this, but other guests (done look like permanent residents) were loud misty of the night.
Dirty, smelly, loud.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Rooms are junky, roaches, old tv, crackheads everywhere. If you smoke dope I would highly recommended this hotel, you would not have to leave the parking lot. Literally all around is Crack heads and hookers.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Onita the front desk person she was so nice and kind the best gsr I ever met the rooms where nice for the price you are paying I will return again in a few weeks hope she is at the front desk when I do she is so helpful and she go all the way out for her guest

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Heater unit in room was loud and rattled when fan was on. Friendly wait staff in dining room. Beautiful front entrance with big fireplace and nice little waterfall. We would stay here again. There is a nice restaurant next door friendly staff there too.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Room was clean and neat,bed was comfortable, bathroom was clean,didn't like how small the TV was and the channels didn't show up good,but overall was and good room.I would recommend this hotel to others who are staying for a little bit,price was good

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

This has to be one of the most horrible experiences I have ever had! The location was sketchy but I tried to make the best of it. The locals living there were not rude, but nosey. The rooms were dated back to the 70's with the exception of the bathroom. Nicer remodeled bathroom ONLY! Unfortunately, I was in the area to help with habitat housing and our company was to pay for the room. At 1 pm I explained our boss was on his way to pay and was given until 3 PM. At 230 PM I went to office to pay and was turned away with cash in hand and told to get out. I explained I was alone in the room with no ride and was told to pull all my belongings to the sidewalk to wait for my ride. Tornado sirens were going off which I was unaccustomed to so I hunkered down in the room anyway. After bad weather left I had a knock on door by manager (whom I tried to contact with cash in hand and was told was unavailable ) and she gave me 5 minutes to move 4 workers belongings from the room and leave premises. I had to walk next door to rent a UHaul to move our things while she stood at the gated closed exit. Apparently I did not fit the criteria for the property (drug dealers and escorts) because while she waited on me to move, one of the other guests (total of 10 rooms occupied maybe) had a client enter her room and leave while I loaded.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business