“If you are like me”

Ranked #149 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“If you are like me”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I travel for work, 1st we arrived at 530 am told attendant we needed to sleep some, whens checkout? they asked when do u want to checkout? We slept till 1:30 pm on the softest bed I have found on all of I-70 period. I TRULY ONLY CARE ABOUT 5 THINGS 1st nothing infects or bites me as I sleep... 2nd very good water pressure for shower....3rd toilet flushes very good....4th does not smell like wet dog or mold or any type funky anything ...5th someplace where my truck and trailer can be parked easy. this motel met all requirements at a very fair price. Every employee I talked too was very friendly

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Donny D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Indiana
Reviewed 27 March 2012

A friend and I stayed here and oh my God. It is so unsafe that the worker in the office locks herself in. We had a room on the first floor and the room above us was a party room till about 3 am. We called the front desk and no one picked up. We were to afraid to go out of the room to walk to the office because of all the people hanging out in the parking lot. In the morning we seen nothing but beer cans and wiskey bottles out there. I had to move a bottle from under my car tire too. I called Days inn and received a check for half of what we paid. I asked for a full refund seeing we only got 3 hours of sleep due to the party and was told too bad thats it. Please save your women and children from this place. It is VERY BAD!!

Room Tip: Stay far away from here it may just save your life. I am not kidding. Beware!!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed 25 February 2012

My family and I traveled here in October2011 and stayed at this dump for 2 nights. First stair way up to our room smelled like a urinal. The first night there was a nail sticking out the floor in front of bathroom door called front desk and was told theyd check on in the morning just dont step on it. Floor was stained badly. Top it off came home with BED BUGS!!!!!

Room Tip: None of these rooms
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Since i was not willing to spend a lot of money on the stay n rather save that for the shopping. I found this hotel quite decent. Thought the bathrooms had a severe clogging problem but they were nice enough to shift us to a new room. The hospitality was very nice. I was not carrying an extension for my laptop charger but the Receptionist got it done somehow and helped me with the same. The breakfast is not too good, the bagels r pretty hard n overall they don't provide you any choices but the kitchen amenities are open for use at any time of the day or night which includes the oven, cutlery, etc. The beds n bedding is clean and cosy (:

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Sneha D
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We initially checked in, and I figured that it was just an older looking Day's Inn. They had a sign behind the counter that said "No refunds after 10 minutes." I guess that should have tipped me off. When I entered the room, I initially thought to check the dresser for cockroaches. I didn't find any, but the room was filthy. I don't think the sheets had been washed. There was hair and possible mice droppings on the sink, and the smoke alarm was gone, leaving only wires exposed. I have a 6 month old, and there was no way my wife and I were going to stay. We quickly loaded up out things. I went to the desk, and the man there said that "Room 102 is a good room." No refund was given. La Quinta across the highway is 100% better.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 19 June 2011

Terrible hotel, even without the bedbugs. Stopped here after seeing a billboard on I-70 for $29. When we arrived the price was $49. Even the clerk seemed apologetic at the misinformation. The room was dingy and in need of upgrades. The light from the hall shown in through the curtains so the room was never dark. I woke up in the middle of the night realizing I hadn't checked for bedbugs. Big Mistake. They were all over my pillow and sheets. Three days later I have over 2 dozen bites all over my body. When we went downstairs the night clerk said he didn't have the ability to give us a refund but the manager would be in by 8/9. He gave us another room to shower and let us use the hotel facilities to wash our clothes. The new room also had bedbugs. By the time we washed all our clothes and checked our luggage, it was 8:30 and the day clerk had arrived (who spoke very poor English), but no manager. We were finally told he wasn't getting in until 11. We needed to get on the road so we tried calling him and leaving a message, but we were never even told the manager's name. Based on previous reviews, I don't have much hope of resolving this simply. In all this time I noticed that the continental breakfast was not restocked once in the 3 hours it was supposed to be available, with only one slice of bread available as early as 6:30 (breakfast was from 6-9), even though I saw granola bars, etc in the back while we did our laundry. Save yourself the hassle and drive to the next stop.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank spaceheartl4
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 19 March 2011

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! My friend and I found bed bugs in our beds!! We left immediately and asked for a refund. The guy at the front desk said he could not do anything without the manager, who would be in the following day. My friend then attempted to call the manager, leaving multiple messages on two subsequent days after leaving, but to no avail. She plans on calling the corporate office to request her refund. Apparently the hotel is in the process of switching management so she does not expect to hear anything from either the old or new manager.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business