See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Very clean hotel room are great the staff will good out of there way to help you out resturand close by and entertainment right by the hotel. Great breakfast area and good food in the morning. This hotel has lot of parking for auto and large truck and RV parking .very nice room inside .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank johnnutt
Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

I am desperate and got here late. It is between a strip club and truck stop. There is nothing around. There are body fluids on the walls and beds. The bath tub grout is black with mold. The receptionist is locked in an office -probably for safety. A horror story!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Joanna P
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Needed a place in Indianapolis near airport (5-6 miles), near fairgrounds (20-25 minutes) with low cost. This Fit The Bill. No frills, right off freeway (straight shot to airport for early flight), not too far from downtown (for hockey game), close to cheap eats (White Castle), gas, etc. This was exactly what I needed and got good price on short notice. Shows it's age, no creature comforts, but suited it's purpose. Mini snack shop was adequate and necessary, computer station and the rest of the motel was a little outdated, but fine for me.

Room Tip: Budget prices especially for last minute booking, great location near freeway/airport. Didn't get chance to check out breakfast room.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2016

room was OK. needed a handyman and soap scum remover in shower area. We only stayed 1 night. so it was fine. The truck stop and wash didn't bother me. I was a little taken by the "GO-GO" on the other side of the hotel. I didn't hear anything during nigh.
Breakfast was not stocked, and there was still another hr left. So We went out, Coffee, awful...

Room Tip: bottom floor is your best bet
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2016

There was a FFA convention in town and most rooms were booked in the city. The ones available were price gauging and I ended up staying at this hotel. The first thing I noticed was that the lobby area was filthy and smelly. When I entered the room, the noisy AC was on full blast to 60 degrees and the toilet was broken. The bathroom floor had a smelly oily cleaner of some sort that stuck to my socks. Once settled in, some of the other guests were socializing and partying in the hallway in front of my room. A memorable stay indeed

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business