Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest
  • Restaurant
US$154
US$129
Hyatt.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$84
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$136
  • Breakfast included
US$57
All reviewsfront deskfire pithome away from homethe general manageran extended stayoutstanding hotelgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againvolleyball tournamentliving areaevening receptionwould highly recommend this hotelclean roomsexcellent stayhot tubthe breakfast areaindoor pool
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I wouldn't be terrifically interested in spending a week here but I just spent 2 nights on business and the place was fine. Room was clean and it was quiet. My only complaint was that I was on a bottom floor (by request) and it was cool at night and I wanted to open the windows but there was no screen and instead of opening only 6 inches or so for safety they opened all the way.. The area appears to be a little on the downswing with a couple closed down restaurants and if you want to go downtown, it's a 20 minute drive but it was close to where I needed to be. I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank 2BEis2SKI
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Every year we stay here for the US Nationals in September - the past years have been great and that's why we come back. Well I must say - I was dissappointed this time around. First thing when we opened our room it smelled of smoke (I thought this was a non-smoking hotel???) Being a Non-smoker you can smell this a mile away. The first morning (we stayed 2 nights) the breakfast was good and plentiful. The 2nd morning everything ran out and the girl that was "suppose" to be replenishing was still cooking stuff in the back and she looked like she just crawled out of bed too. We decided to go to Bob Evans across the street that morning. Because of these 2 instances, we will not return here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank indygirl6666
Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stayed here on two different occasions about a week apart. Each room was slightly different, but had all of the amenities we expect at a Residence Inn. Kitchen had all of the necessary equipment, internet worked, layout gave each of us a little space. The pool was lovely and there is a nice walking trail nearby (bring bug spray!) The location just off 465 made travel easy for a few business appointments and to visit friends. Definitely recommend this place for a trip to Indy.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OutWanderin
Reviewed July 15, 2011

Generally i like Residence Inns.....whether business or leisure travel.
BUT they have to be managed and staffed adequately - like any hotel.
THIS one needed help.
No one at front desk to check me in.....they poor soul flying solo that nite was too busy prepping breakfast things - i had to find her! (before 10pm? Aw c;mon!)
They stuck me in a "handicapped access" room with a door that even the incredible Hulk would have had to strain to open on his own.....and the whole wing STANK of vomit.
(Hint - a few puffs of a room smoke-deodorizer might have worked well)
Breakfast at 8am was a case of 'where did everything go?' - obviously there had been a passable selection but all snapped up and no replenishment.
Checkout was fast, efficient. Internet was ok, Room (aside from stuck door) - was ok....clean at least. Bed comfy. AC ok.
Your experience may be better - i hope so, - i called AND wrote Marriott on my unhappy stay here.....having said that, one of my colleagues was equally dischuffed in their overniter last week and moved to the Hilton property nearby. That's where i'll go next time.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank butlinz
Adraab10, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2011

Dear butlinz,
First I would like to thank you for your recent stay and review of the Residence Inn Northwest Indianapolis. I apologize that your stay at our property did not meet your expectations. We strive to have every guest leave 100% satisfied.

We are taking immediate steps to address your concerns. Regarding the service you experienced and breakfast, we have recently hired additional staff to assure that food levels on our buffet are not being depleted and service levels are increased. This will allow our front desk staff to better attend to the needs of our guests. Also, I apologize that you found an odor in your room. I have also instructed our maintenance staff to inspect all guest room deodorizers and doors to make sure there are not any further issues with them sticking or being difficult to open.

We hold ourselves to high standards as a Marriott Residence Inn brand and regret that we disappointed you on this stay. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope that you and your colleague would consider giving us another opportunity to provide you with a problem-free stay during your next visit to Indianapolis.

GM

Reviewed May 31, 2011

Staff was awesome. Great hot breakfast and social hrs Monday-Thursday. Includes free beer and wine. Rooms are clean and really feel like you are at home. Staff goes above and beyond to accomodate your every need. Can't say enough good things!!! We will definately stay here again when in Indy.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank olliel02

Hello olliel02,

Thank you so much for your stay and kind words of our hotel. We love having satisfied guests at the Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest and strive for everyone to leave as happy with their stay as you did.

I really appreciate you mentioning our great staff. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be near as successful. Also, thanks for mentioning so many of our guest amenities. We love being able to offer free Internet, hot breakfast and evening receptions to show our guests how much we value them.

Once again, thank you so much for providing us (and other viewers) with feedback. It's reviews like yours that are so much fun to share with our whole team. We hope you come back for a visit again soon!

Take Care,