“Delicious & Affordable”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Our party all ordered different menu items and everyone was highly pleased with everything. Prices were great! Could have used a little more variety on their wine menu, but overall a great experience.

1  Thank Christina P

Reviewed 26 February 2012

This is our go-to for office lunches - carryout for dinner - lunches with colleagues - you name it. The food is consistently great. And, the service is typically equally awesome - particularly if you're in Holly's section. I love the salads, the tomato soup, the pasta, the cheesy garlic bread, the pizza, the desserts... Never have had a bad meal there.

2  Thank Kate M
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Great service, great value, just a great neighborhood restaurant.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

It's worth the drive. It takes like a Pizzeria pizza versus the chain pizzas. It also heats up nicely on a pizza brick

1  Thank TDK1009
Reviewed 15 January 2012

My spuose and I are in Indy for our anniversary a few days. We always like to check out the LOCAL restaurants and try to stay away from chains that we can readily eat back home. we originally were looking for delivery pizza place to our hotel, due to fatigue, but I am SO HAPPY we decided to venture out and go! We stayed at the University Place & Conference Center and it was about 20 minute drive from here. When we arrived I was a little worried because it's in a little strip mall setting and doesn't look like much from the outside. BUT... the inside is charming with Italian style decor, booths and tables and adequate dim lighting which gave it perfect atmosphere & the wood fire pizza was to die for! We started with spinich & artichoke dip & couldnt put it down. It was from scratch with large pieces of artichoke (unlike chain versions of this dip) We couldnt put it down & ate the whole thing. We ordered the Chicken Jerk Pizza. They have so many unique & different versions (along with your normal pizza versions) to choose from. It had chicken, jerk sauce, red peppers, ciliantro, green peppers on it & like the dip, large chicken pieces & veggies. It had "heat" to it just like we wanted. My husband couldnt stop commenting on how good the crust was! some of the ice cream choices were vanilla bean, spumoni & gelato. We opted for the Cappuccino Chip Gelato & loved it!!!!! And it is easy on your pocket book! We had drinks, appetizer, pizza and dessert and after tip ( I tip generously ) only cost us $50. I wish I lived closer because I would definitely go back! Don't pass this up!

1  Thank nineisfine02