“Palomino Holds Its Own”
Review of Palomino

Palomino
Reserve with OpenTable
Palomino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 2,492 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Downtown Indianapolis has so many great restaurants these days and Palomino holds its own. Excellent food, good service, and a low key atmosphere. Perfect for a business meeting.

1  Thank Betsy H

Reviewed March 7, 2018

stopped in for a bite to eat after 8 pm. sat at the bar so i could watch a game and enjoy a dinner. super staff - friendly and efficient. had a very good salad and pizza. their pizza is gluten free and it is tremendous. well worth the visit.

1  Thank jon s
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Average Italian restaurant with average food. Good service and selection of dishes but not something I would go out of my way to eat at again.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

My significant other, who has eaten here before, noticed that they were having a special discount and menu for teachers. So, we made a reservation and headed to downtown Indy. I love the ambiance, the food, and our server. I loved the Caesar Salad, the Rigatoni Bolognese, and the pineapple sorbet. I would for sure eat here again.

1  Thank Robbie S
Jeffery P, Operations Director at Palomino, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Hello,

I wanted to thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear you had the opportunity to take advantage of our Educators promotion. We hope you come back and join us again soon.

Best,
Jeffery J Perkins

Reviewed January 21, 2018

was invited to join some friends for dinner and we ended up here. as many times as i have been to indy and this was the first time i had ever dined here. turned out to be a great choice. is an italian style restaurant with plenty of other options. as it turned out i had their pizza. crust was homemade and gluten free. had the italian sausage and it was tremendous. service was excellent, food was excellent - all in all a great experience

1  Thank jon s
Jeffery P, other at Palomino, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for the positive feedback. Hope next time you are in town you can stop in again.

Best