“Excellent brunch”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 2,466 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Visited Indy for a Garth Brooks concert. I never dined at Ruth Chris because it's expensive.Glad I did. The brunch was definitely worth it. The buffet had anything you would want.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

To some degree, I do get jaded with "steak" restaurants. This is NOT one of them. Yes, the steaks (ribeye, filet, NY strip) are very special but so are the seafood choices, salads, vegetables, mashed potatoes, and the SERVICE. I was not expecting to be so overwhelmed, but this place is quite special indeed. Best steak (ribeye) I've had in years, done perfectly, very memorable. Rest of party had some fine choices also. Suspect it is hard to have a poor meal or service here.
Can ask for a semi private or totally private space. But also do recommend reservations. We didn't need particularly mid-week but given the food/service, I suspect you might want to make a reservation just to be sure. Give this place a try; you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

This place is not bad just a bit underwhelming for the money you pay. I had the bone in filet Oscar style and it was somewhat bland...I suspect the beef was Choice not Prime? The Bernaise sauce too was bland. My Wife had the standard filet and it was MUCH better. Finally at least on the night we were there the service was very slow. Nice bar though and the piano player that plays there is a very classy touch.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

We visited Ruth's Chris for our anniversary and had a lovely time. The service was quite good and the food was excellent. We were rightly advised to consider sharing side dishes as they are very generous. A fun surprise was an anniversary plate with two chocolate covered strawberries. Our only "complaint " would be that we were seated near the kitchen entrance. Servers need to announce that they are coming through. While this is necessary, a couple of individuals were loud about it. That is a bit of a mood breaker. Overall, this is a special outing and worth the splurge.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Everything is good. Goes with the price - high. Good place to go for company dinners. Staff is friendly. Excellent service.