“Anniversary ”

El Azabache Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #486 of 2,479 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Great food! Great service! Everyone, was so friendly! Chips and salsa was very fresh! And guacamole was tasty! We would recommend this place to our family and friends!

Reviewed October 1, 2016

A group of 4 of us stopped by for a late dinner, which was after 9:00pm and they were still serving. Chips and salsa were delivered and were very tasty. We had a variety of dinner items, fajita nachos, beef tacos, shrimp & steak, and chicken with rice/ beans/ cheese sauce. All were very good and typical for what you would expect from a Mexican restaurant. The servers were friendly, beers cold, service quick and bathrooms clean. The interior is very bright and Southwest in style. We would go here again.

Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

Fast, friendly service, tasty salsa and chips, fresh guacamole, delicious burritos and fajitas. The prices are very fair as well.

Reviewed February 4, 2016

My wife, adult daughter, and I stopped in for lunch on a recent weekday prior to going to a movie. The restaurant is located in a local strip mall and the exterior is rather underwhelming. I was pleasantly surprised upon entering to find a bright and cheerful decor. The menu appeared to offer a wide variety of typical Mexican entrees. We ordered an appetizer of queso which was rather bland, however, we were able to spice it up with several hot sauce bottles on the table. The service was attentive without being intrusive. I ordered a chicken burrito supreme from the lunch menu and I have to say it was one of the best I've had in many, many years. Just the right blend of chicken, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and an excellent supreme sauce. My wife and daughter enjoyed their lunches as well. We will definitely return to try other items.

Reviewed January 15, 2016

Exactly what you would expect eating out in a little strip mall restaurant.

The food was good, and had interesting choices on the menu. The service was very friendly and the food came quickly.

I'd go back if we were looking for a quick bit during the week.