“Mexicant ”

Ranked #607 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Ok bland service. Lots of food but no umpf or fire. Strawberry margarita tasted like kool-aid mix but tequila amount was adequate.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by this colorful spot today for lunch; we were happily surprised. The service was polite and cheerful. Chips and salsa appeared quickly on the table; delicious. All of our questions about the menu were answered clearly. One of us wanted something they had seen on the website which was no longer on the menu; our server went to the kitchen and found out that they would prepare the item! That was above and beyond nice. The food was served hot and arranged attractively on pretty plates. From time to time employees checked to see if we had everything we needed and offered to bring more chips and salsa. Tasty food at a good price and wonderful service. We’ll go back. I see a Margarita in the future.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Service was very good(lifted experience to 2 stars). Salsa was bland, cheso had no heat and chips were not heated as well as a little stale. I had seafood enchiladas. There was a brown sauce very generously poured on one of the enchiladas. That sauce was nasty it ruined about half of the plate. The meat was good quality just not a lot of flavor in anything.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Went to dine 8/9/17 at 9pm, greeted quick enough and was taken to our table. Thats where i was handed a menu covered in salsa, I worked in restaurant I know it happens but when you point it out to the server and she just closes it up and takes it back up front is where the similarities end. The tacos I ordered barely had any meat in them, taco bell style, then we had to wait for refills, Esperanza seemed more worried about her sidewalk in order to leave. While we were finishing up eating she ended up sitting in booth across room talking on her cellphone while watching us, unprofessional. So if I had to make a recommendation I would say visit one of the other 12 mexican restaurants in the 2 square mile area.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

If you order a big margarita, this place is a big hit. We were a family group of 11 and there was plenty of space to accommodate us. Our server did not rush us - we finally asked to give our orders. I will say that he kept our chips/salsa filled. There was something on the menu for everyone to like. Prices are moderate; the food okay. We've been here before and will probably come again.