“Oh so good.”

Ranked #11 of 2,501 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$17 - US$25
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in the hip "SoBro" area, our lively, light and industrial-chic space invites you to share in all things representative of New Latin Cuisine. Our goal is to successfully meld traditional and modern methods of preparation, while staying true to the style, flavors and history of each dish. Whether mixing it up with some of the cities finest cocktails, or enjoying cuisine from The Americas, Caribbean and Spain, our eclectic and hospitable staff is genuinely excited to invite you into our world.
Reviewed May 6, 2018

We decided to return to Delicia last Sat evening. The host accepted our request to sit in the bar area, and we were seated within moments. I ordered a Manhattan, and my wife picked out a nice bottle of Malbec. The Manhattan was very refreshing and reminded me of a great punch we made for our daughter’s graduation party. For a light appetizer, we had the fresh guacamole, and I highly recommend it. Our waiter was very attentive and told us that their menu would change soon. So, if you want the pork roast, you better hurry. The advice was well worth it as the dish was extremely tender and fell of the bone. My wife got her usual moqueca stew, and we were both very happy. The delicious aromas of these Latin dishes are a treat for your senses. Delicia continues the be one of our favorite restaurants, and we encourage you to try it.

1  Thank Tom_Vertacnik

Reviewed March 4, 2018

We've had dinner there twice now, and both meals were fabulous! This Saturday night, I had the Chef's Special,called "Fanesca" ($23), which was "lightly breaded cod, creamy ecuadorian stew sweet plantains, hardboiled egg, queso fresco, cheese empanada, achiote oil." It was absolutely delicious, and the portion size was enough to take half home for dinner the next night. Our helpful and solicitous waiter told us that this special occurs only infrequently, and that regulars follow Facebook to find out when it will be available!

We arrived early (5:45pm) on Saturday and did not have to wait, but by the time we left, there was a 45 minute wait. I can see why. The food is unusual and delicious; the service is excellent; and the ambience is good (lively and a bit noisy, but not problematic).

I also had the drink special, a "milagroni" (a special concotion similar to a negroni) which was also very tasty.

Delicia is a find!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

First visit here. Menu is rather limited, but I enjoyed my meal. I had the corn cakes with beef. We also shared guacamole. Prices are right.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

We tried Delicia for the first time during Devour Indy. Both food and service were excellent, and their promotional pricing for Devour was also a pleasant surprise. I highly recommend the salmon, although if you prefer medium rare or rare, be sure to ask for rare. It was delicious but definitely cooked without a hint of pink. The restaurant is busy, but not in an unpleasant way (contrary to some other reviewers who felt it was rather loud. The guacamole was unique and very tasty, surprisingly with pistachio nuts. The margaritas were also excellent. We left the kids at home and made this a date night, which was the proper choice. We will return.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

Great food. Salmon with goat cheese polenta got rave reviews from my beloved. Try the salsa trio. The peanut salsa is killer. Wonderful take on Chile Rellenos. Service was spot on and Torrie, our server was very knowledgeable and fun. The vibe is energetic and the room is noisy but bearable.