“Mediterranean food”

Ali Baba's Cafe
Ranked #284 of 2,479 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite. The Gyros were very good. The greek salad was only average. Clean tables, but the place is a bit of a dive.

Reviewed May 6, 2017

This is a smaller restaurant downtown, right off Monument Circle and close to the shopping mall and several other stores. They staff all had heavy accents, but were very nice and understanding, repeating things when I couldn't quite understand. I was here with my daughter and grandchildren and they have a lovely menu, suiting not only myself, but also my grandchildren who can be picky about foreign cuisine and also cannot eat pork as they are Muslim. They allow shisha smoking outside at tables in front, but inside is smoke free with a nice party room off the the side and a small hallway that leads to restrooms. I had the chicken shawarma which was delicious! The kids and my daughter all liked what they ordered as well and the tea I decided to try was just perfect. Will definitely come here again if we are ever in the area.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

while on extended stay at the Hotel across the street I would head over at dinner time and try something different each time. I have yet to be let down! Service is friendly , prompt and above expectation. Food is at or above expectation. I will visit again.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

I have been to Ali Baba's numerous times, the restaurant portion only (they have a Hooka Bar in the back). I inevitably get the chicken shawarma sandwich or meal. Both are good portion size, especially the rice that comes with the meal, or the rice/green beans cooked in tomato sauce you can order a la carte. The Pita bread is addictive and is served hot. The greek salad is ok, and the hummus will satisfy.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Good Food with friendly staff.. I was surprised at the options and found it by accident. Just driving by and love to try new places