“Ok”

Ali Baba's Cafe
Ranked #304 of 2,562 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Ok food. Had gyros. Live in Florida and eat in Tarpon Springs area. A Greek community. No gyros have compared with Great American Subs drive through eat in.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Staying at the Hilton, noted this little restaurant across the street from the side/back entrance. Went for what we hoped was a quick and good dinner, and were not disappointed. Gyros meat flavorful, and, unlike some places, the pita bread was very fresh and was nicely grilled and served hot-off-the-grill. The baklava was some of the best I've had. There are certain things I want left off of my gyros and the kitchen got my order exactly right. The portion is huge for the price.

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite. The Gyros were very good. The greek salad was only average. Clean tables, but the place is a bit of a dive.

Reviewed May 6, 2017

This is a smaller restaurant downtown, right off Monument Circle and close to the shopping mall and several other stores. They staff all had heavy accents, but were very nice and understanding, repeating things when I couldn't quite understand. I was here with my daughter and grandchildren and they have a lovely menu, suiting not only myself, but also my grandchildren who can be picky about foreign cuisine and also cannot eat pork as they are Muslim. They allow shisha smoking outside at tables in front, but inside is smoke free with a nice party room off the the side and a small hallway that leads to restrooms. I had the chicken shawarma which was delicious! The kids and my daughter all liked what they ordered as well and the tea I decided to try was just perfect. Will definitely come here again if we are ever in the area.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

while on extended stay at the Hotel across the street I would head over at dinner time and try something different each time. I have yet to be let down! Service is friendly , prompt and above expectation. Food is at or above expectation. I will visit again.