“Very good Cubano”

Ranked #73 of 2,613 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Inspired by our Cuban heritage, my father and I have set out to create the most delicious and authentic Cuban Sandwich in Indianapolis. We also serve daily homemade Lunch Specials, old fashion pastries, and Cuban Coffee. We are a small shop with big flavor, see you soon!
Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

I had the Cuban sandwich, it was delicious. They have several options for cuban sandwiches. The staff are very friendly. We'll be back.

1  Thank Ron W

Reviewed May 19, 2016

Authentic and delicious! The Cuban Sandwich, black bean soup and plantain chips were the best I have had since we were in Miami. Pastries were awesome too. Friendly service and obviously they take a lot of pride in their restaurant, rightfully so. I'd go out of my way to go back to this place.

2  Thank suesbearyunique
Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

We had a few people recommend this small, Cuban restaurant. It was hard to imagine a sandwich shop vaulting to the top of any "best of indy" lists, but this is no ordinary sandwich shop. The owner greeted us enthusiastically and shared which items were authentic and which he made up. We got one classic Cuban and the pan con lechon, pork in a flavorful citrus marinade. We're still thinking about these sandwiches days after our meal!

1  Thank Lee N
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Little gem of a restaurant in the heart of Broadriipple. Food is fresh and fantastic, my only wish was more tables to accommodate more fine- in customers.

1  Thank jlwine2
Reviewed April 17, 2016

very good croquetas and of course, cafecito. For Indy, it's the place to go if you want a dose of Cuban food. Pastelitos, Cuban sandwiches, etc.

2  Thank Trvlchnnl