“Great tacos - Great Prices”
Review of Paco's Taqueria

Paco's Taqueria
Ranked #261 of 2,501 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Reviewed August 13, 2015

We tried the tacos which were very good. We tried the carne asada and the al pastor (cooked in a red sauce) -they are authentic tacos - meat and cilantro. No cheese or lettuce.
We got a nice side of guacamole and tried their queso. All very good. Will definitely return. Try their jorchetta drink if you have never had it. It is a rice milk type of drink/shake.- sorry that is thet best description I can come up with. Staff is very helpful. The woman at the counter was very helpful in explaining everything when we told her it was our first visit. Great prices too.

Reviewed May 9, 2015

So it is an old school retro 1980's Taco Bell building, but they make some of the most flavorful authentic Mexican dishes around. The salsas are extraordinary! My favorite is the Chipotle Chicken Signature Burrito for only $6.75! I was stuffed and the chipotle flavor was the best. You can even get beer there. 8-)

Reviewed March 10, 2015

When we moved from Chicago to Indy, we really missed authentic Mexican food. Most Mexican restaurants offer Americanized Mexican food, which is okay but not authentic. After six years, we have finally found authentic Mexican food, and we love it! I love their burritos, beans and rice. My wife loves the tortas (sandwiches). We also love the chips and salsa. The people who work there are friendly. We drive nearly forty minutes one way to get there, but it's worth it! If you love authentic Mexican food, you won't be disappointed!

Tip: Look for them on Groupon.com. It's a great deal.

Reviewed November 19, 2014 via mobile

We had to drive a bit to come here, but it is worth it! Took me back to Mexico city and the real tacos I enjoyed there. Best beans anywhere. If you don't go you're missing out big time... We plan on making that drive again very soon!

Husband got the carne asada and I got veggie tacos with beans and rice.