“Tasty with great prices”
Review of Fazoli's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fazoli's
Ranked #925 of 2,648 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Welcome to Fazoli's fast, fresh, Italian restaurant in Indianapolis, IN. Our Pasta and Sauces, Breadsticks and Salads are FRESHLY prepared throughout the day. Oven-Baked Dishes and Submarinos® are never baked 'til you order them! Made with 100% Real Mozzarella and Provolone, vine-ripened Tomatoes in our Authentic Marinara Sauce, plus Garden Vegetables, our food isn't "fast food." It's fast, fresh, Italian!
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Fazoli's has always been a yummy favorite. The portion sizes are great and the price is fabulous. I love going to Fazolis and oh yeah their bread sticks are out of this world.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in need of a good cleaning. All the tables were dirty - we had to clean one off before we sat down. We chose to use plastic ware instead of silverware- it was sealed and probably cleaner. The staff wasn't very friendly. The pasta was food but the bread had so much butter and garlic salt we couldn't eat it.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

There was a slight delay due to needing to find more of the tins for baked items. It was communicated to me before placing my drive thru order, staff still had me waiting less than 10 min and gave extra bread sticks as an apology.

The point being, life happens - it's how you address the issue with the customer that makes the difference. They did great!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed December 15, 2016

Tried the spicy sampler. Took back to hotel 3 miles away and got to room and food tray was Ice cold. Food was not even hot it was like they took cold pasta and just pored hot tomato sauce over it. The salads are over priced for what you get.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed May 2, 2016

I haven't been to Fazoli's in awhile but was excited the get the breadsticks. I had the pick two for $5.00 plus a drink. I had the Cheese Ravioli and Spaghetti with Meat sauce. and Breadsticks..Serving sizes were ok, I could of had more but didn't need it. I was a little disappointed that they weren't walking around handing out more breadsticks, but not sure if it was because we got two with our meal. Good food for the price.

Date of visit: April 2016