“Good Service for Large Group”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #634 of 2,601 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

We were with our friend's family so the group was twenty total. Had to wait 45 minutes for our table but considering this was a Saturday night it was to be expected. Waitress took our drink orders quickly and once they were taken care of, orders were taken. Salad and breadsticks were brought out in the interim. I ordered the Chicken Marsala Ravioli which would have been new for me. However, I was informed that they were out so I ordered the Chicken Carbonara. My wife ordered the Shrimp Alfredo. Our food took some time to arrive but it was warm when we got it. The Carbonara was creamy and the bacon added a smokey type of taste The shrimp were very good as was the chicken. My wife said her Alfredo was very good but needed more sauce. So all-in-all, good trip.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed November 8, 2015

We were seated immediately, but waited forever to get drinks and place order. They were not busy. Waitress seemed to disappear for long periods of time. We had to flag down several other servers for assistance. Food was Luke-warm, wonder if she was absent and let it set. She "Honeyed " us to death. Service was so poor, we didn' tip.

Date of visit: October 2015
2  Thank Momma12345678
Matthew R, Manager at Olive Garden, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2015

This is not the experience that we expect for you Russell. I apologize for the service and quality of food that you received. We value you as our guest and hope that you give us another try. I am a manager at this location and would love to discuss your experience in more detail if calling the restaurant is convenient for you. (317) 895-0800

Reviewed October 16, 2015 via mobile

Average rating today for the so so service not the food which is consistent across all Olive Gardens. Server forgot to bring bread sticks and no chocolates after dinner.

We all had soup and salad which was fresh and delightful as ever. Service from host to server much more professional on south side restaurant in Greenwood.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank scott1102
Reviewed September 28, 2015

9 members of the family met for Friday dinner. We met at 5:00 to avoid any waiting and before the kitchen got busy. Wrong...Got drinks (water) salads and breadsticks right away but had a long wait for our dinners......After it was served our waiter disappeared and we had to corral other waiters. My meal was some wonderful cheese combinations wrapped in pasta and topped w/ sauce and a chicken breast that had been cooked a long time before I ordered it. People wanting additional bowls of soup were screwed

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank Harry P
Reviewed June 5, 2015

You have got to go to the Olive Garden to try their two for $25 meals. I found the meals more than enough to eat and also very tasty. Of course with their wonderful salad and bread sticks, I left the restaurant more than satisfied.

Date of visit: June 2015