“Good, filling pasta and all you can eat salad/bread sticks! Yummy”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #274 of 2,501 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 29, 2015

I was surprised at how good the food was. I had a seafood pasta which was good. In some restaurants I'm nervous to order because it can be bad if not fresh. My husband had a sampler platter which was good. We love the bottomless bowl of salad - Olive Garden dressing is excellent - and the bread sticks! It's been remodeled so a nice place to eat. Good and filling. Prices are good for in restaurant. One complaint for take out... we ordered salad and bread sticks to pick up and I thought the price was ridiculous - especially since not bottomless.

Reviewed August 22, 2015

I've meant to post this review for Months, we are regulars here and food is always great but one time we had trouble with our meals. I think one dish had a piece of hair in it. Never has happened all of the other times we went and we didn't make a big deal about it. But the manager, names Sandy (sorry forgot last name) went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make up for it! She was amazing at her service! Definitely should be recognized!

Reviewed July 31, 2015

Olive Garden is always outstanding and tastes like a mom and pop Italian restaurant rather than a chain. The taste of their dishes just can't be beat and their all-you-can -eat salads and breadsticks are a treat.

Reviewed June 29, 2015 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner while visiting family in the Indy area. Olive Garden's are dependable and consistent in quality. This one lived up to that standard. It's basic Italian dishes that are tasty but unremarkable. Many items are a bit too salty for my tastes but not bad at all. This restaurant was quite crowded at 5pm on a Sunday. We had to wait about 20 minutes for a table.

Reviewed April 19, 2015

we decided to use some gift cards that we accumulated recently and place an online order for dinner. the order process and the pick up went according to plan. the bartender doubling as carryout concierge was quite pleasant and helpful. now onto the food.

the very good - - the breadsticks.

the good - - lasagna, spaghetti with meatballs and the eggplant parma were all good, not great, not subpar ... but good.

the bad - - the spicy calamari. the amount of calamari was quite skimpy. three wdges of fried cheese were included for some unknown reason. and all of it lacked flavor. how in the world can spicy calamari lack flavor? it was dried, old, and bad. perhaps the worst calamari ever had. do not order this is my word of advice.

the indifferent -- the salad. the salad appeared to be made up of "bagged" lettuce and was not very fresh. lots of "white" lettuce. very disappointing.