All reviewswill stay there againfridge and microwavebiscuits and gravynice breakfastlate at nightking bedwalmartkohlsremotegmtournament
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We stayed here as a family for an overnight trip. When checked in we were given our room key and told the pool was heated. We went to our room to open the door and found a room full of rolls of carpet due to current remodeling. We went back to the front desk to get a different room. I asked to use a different credit card to pay for the room vs. the one I used to reserve the room. The clerk failed to use the card I asked. We went to use the pool and did not enjoy it much at all. The heated pool was cold. Our kids were shivering within 5 minutes of being in the pool. The beds are terrible and you would be better off sleeping on a concrete floor. Two evenings ago (1 month after our visit) I get a text message from my credit card company that the card was just charged again. After reporting it as a fraudulent charge, and filing a complaint with corporate, I spoke to the GM, Kelly Hardy, who informed me that according to their records they never received a payment for us staying. (It was ran on March 3rd and posted to my credit card statement March 6th) Never once did I receive a call from this GM to express there was an issue and ask if I could send them confirmation of payment on my end, she felt it was acceptable to just run my credit card number again. I e-mailed her the confirmation and asked when I would hear back from her to know this situation has been rectified and she told me that she couldn't give me a time from because "it is Monday and she is already working on like 4 other things." When I told her that was unacceptable and I wanted to speak to her boss she informed that her boss is the owner of the hotel and he would likely not call me back because he owns like 10 businesses. Never again will I do business with this hotel company.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kelley H, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

I do apologize for this issue. We are looking into this and will be in contact again soon. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Property is clean, newly updated and easily accessible. Next door to Walmart for forgotten items came in handy. Some guests to this hotel seem to forget their manners.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Kelley H, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Kelley H, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Reviewed March 21, 2018

The reason I booked was for the pool which was dirty & cold. Breakfast was great & staff was nice. Good place if you’re not worried about pool.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Kelley H, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.