“milktooth”

Ranked #35 of 2,561 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 6, 2018

This is a definite must if you're in Indy! Small place but great atmosphere and excellent food. Our waitress was great too.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Creative brunch menu served in a hip, laid-back atmosphere. We went on a Saturday morning and, although we waited about 20-30 minutes to be seated outside, it never felt crowded. A few Bloody Marys and some engaging conversation helped us pass the time. The strawberry rhubarb dutch baby pancake, geneva & raclette grilled cheese and sorghum glazed bacon were amazing.

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Creative cuisine! We tasted the rhubarb danish and the rhubarb Dutch baby. Both baked to perfection. Service is excellent, fun ambience, and no wait for a table on a weekday morning. The rock n roll music is way to loud for our taste, otherwise i would have given this place five stars.

Reviewed May 4, 2018

My teenage son and I had an absolutely amazing brunch here. He had the strawberry-rhubarb dutch baby and I had the manchego-ham dutch baby. Both excellent. We were hungry so we also shared a side of bacon and a pecan sticky bun. Fantastic! And because I love passion fruit, we tried a passion fruit chocolate éclair. Delicious! Service was excellent, prices are reasonable, and the food is mind-blowing.

1  Thank David T
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

This cute diner started out with two big pluses, easy to find with good parking. Rainy day so I couldn’t sit on the patio. In nice weather they can open 3 big garage doors to connect inside & outside seating which would be nice. As it was the acoustics are very poor since no soft surfaces to absorb sound. The sound system and music choices appear to be for the benefit of the staff vs the diners. Loud bass was reverberating throughout the restaurant with the rest a garbled mess. Unfortunately I had already had my limit of caffeine & was disappointed that they do not serve decaf. Service, however, was prompt and attentive. The menu was interesting with a good variety of choices. I had the potato rutabaga latke with green tahini, spiced yogurt, marinated cucumber & scallion. Very yummy.