“Great Chicken Pad thai”

Thai Town Cuisine
Ranked #330 of 2,421 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

They make the best chicken Pad Thai that I've ever had. I highly recommend this great Thai restaurant.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

The food was excellent and authentic! The spiciness of each dish can be customized when you order. I normally like spicy food, so I picked the "hot" level (the middle of the 5 options). It was sinus clearing!

The service was very polite and attentive.

Prices were reasonable. Most dinners cost about $10. Portions were good, too. I was sufficiently full with the "large" version of my dinner.

Highly recommended, especially for those who like spicy food, are looking for locally owned, and want something authentically Thai!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

What a find! Nice menu, friendly, smiling server, good prices, and delicious authentic Thai food. (I lived there.). The tablecloths are real Thai fabric. And yet, there's nothing pretentious about Thai Town. Only complaint is that they skimped on sticky rice in my dessert. Go check this place out.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We decided on Thai Cuisine to 'celebrate' Thailand's New Year (April 13th-15th). The music and decor were representative. There were many booths and hard chair tables, as well. The tables were extra wide and beautiful tablecloths were laid on each in a monochromatic style. Even the coasters for our glasses were made of pretty fabric. Our waitress was outstanding and very friendly. We ordered and shared several appetizers, including: spring rolls, chicken wings, veggie tempura, steamed veggies and sticky white rice. For two adults, one teen & one toddler, there was plenty to go around and we still took home a to-go box. We ended our tasty experience with an order of Fried Bananas for dessert that had a perfect amount of honey drizzling. With tax and tip, we paid around $40 and left very satisfied.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Doesn't look like much from the outside but the food is great. Especially loved the soup and our main entrees were terrific. Friendly staff. My new local favorite.