“Best burritos in town.”

Burrito Joint
Ranked #631 of 2,561 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Coworker brought in a steak burrito one day and I was hooked. Been there 4 times since. Cheap, filling and tastes great. They hit the trifecta. Bring cash though because they don't accept credit cards.

Reviewed February 10, 2017

Small, basic place but one of the best burrito's in Indiana. Order at the counter and before you find a table to sit down - your order is ready...they can be fast! Beware: Cash Only! But no worries - it's very inexpensive. I had a the big burrito and a water and got change back from the 5 and 1 I had in my wallet. I had the steak burrito and it was so good - but I got a tip from another customer that the pork was the tops!

Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

Another hole in the wall non-chain restaurant found on tripadvisor.com.
You order at the counter as there is no table service and eat with plastic forks but the food is so good and inexpensive that it doesn't take away from the dining experience. The layout is old style diner, you can see your meal be prepared behind the counter and it has booth seating.
Awesome fresh prepared, fresh Ingredients authentic Mexican food restaurant. I had the steak taco dinner that came with beans and rice. Everything was very tasty and I actually went back up to the counter to order more.
I will definitely return to Burrito Joint when in this area again.

Reviewed July 2, 2015

This is the absolute definition of a hole-in-the-wall restaurant. I went there around 1:00 pm on a weekday, and was immediately greeted as soon as I walked in the door. I placed my order (Carne Asada Burrito - King!), and my food was being prepared fresh right before my very eyes. Within a matter of minutes I had a piping hot burrito and was at my table. Here's the overall evaluation of my experience:

Pros:
- Friendly Staff
- Great price/value
- Food made hot and fresh
- Generous portions

Cons:
- Restaurant could use a good scrubbing
- Food was good, but "great" would be an overstatement

Overall, this is a great place to grab a quick bite with a friend (or solo). Definitely worth revisiting, but not necessarily a "must-have".

*****FYI: THIS IS A CASH ONLY RESTAURANT***

Reviewed May 24, 2015

Great food, Great price, place has character, but could use some deep cleaning and possibly paint job. Been here a lots of times growing up and have never been disappointed with the food. Always hot, and delicious.