“The Joint!”

Burrito Joint
Ranked #671 of 2,479 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

The burrito joint is an awesome little place that serves up authentic Mexican food. My go to is the giant steak burrito suizo. Big boy burritos covered in cheese and sauce for a nominal fee. This place is the bomb.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

They Have the biggest burritos that I've seen. My husband eats like he should be 500 lbs but he can barely finish 1 burrito
Well worth the money

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Coworker brought in a steak burrito one day and I was hooked. Been there 4 times since. Cheap, filling and tastes great. They hit the trifecta. Bring cash though because they don't accept credit cards.

Reviewed February 10, 2017

Small, basic place but one of the best burrito's in Indiana. Order at the counter and before you find a table to sit down - your order is ready...they can be fast! Beware: Cash Only! But no worries - it's very inexpensive. I had a the big burrito and a water and got change back from the 5 and 1 I had in my wallet. I had the steak burrito and it was so good - but I got a tip from another customer that the pork was the tops!

Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

Another hole in the wall non-chain restaurant found on tripadvisor.com.
You order at the counter as there is no table service and eat with plastic forks but the food is so good and inexpensive that it doesn't take away from the dining experience. The layout is old style diner, you can see your meal be prepared behind the counter and it has booth seating.
Awesome fresh prepared, fresh Ingredients authentic Mexican food restaurant. I had the steak taco dinner that came with beans and rice. Everything was very tasty and I actually went back up to the counter to order more.
I will definitely return to Burrito Joint when in this area again.