“Perfect Quick Bite!”

Don Juan V'Sandwiches
Ranked #261 of 2,611 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Description: The combination of crispy and juicy local ingredients with Peruvian salsas and flavors is just sensational, you must try our delicious Peruvian Sandwiches!
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

We ran in for a quick bit and were totally pleased. I had the chicharron and husband had the special with steak and chicken. Chicharron was cooked perfectly and flavor of the chicken and steak was spot on. We arrived late in the afternoon so they were sold out of the empanadas. We would absolutely go back and order the same again but arrive early to try out the promising empanadas. Great!

Reviewed August 5, 2017

My son and I shared the yucca fries, the asado (bbq) and pavo (turkey) sandwiches, and the dessert of arroz con leche topped with mazamorra morada (rice pudding with sort of a jam made from purple corn). No exaggeration, this was some of the best food I've had all year! Everything - especially the asado, with their signature hot sauce - was full of interesting, delicious flavor combinations, which you don't find at the chain restaurants that fill our city. You are depriving yourself, if you don't try Don Juan's.

Their location is easy to miss, in a small building around the corner from the iconic Edward's Drive-In. But don't be fooled by the understated exterior. The inside of Don Juan's is bright, clean, new and fun. It smells delightful with their cooking; and there is plenty of space, say for hosting a party. I'm so glad my son happened to be starving when we drove by!

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Local restaurant with amazing food!
We had the Yucas fritas and Empanadas for the appetizer. So good! Then shared the Lomo Saltado sandwich. Excellent! The spices add great depth to the flavor of the sandwich. The food is not 'hot' spicy. Dessert was their rice pudding parfait and flan.
All their food is made fresh to order. Even make their own bread each morning.
Gotta try this place!

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

So it's Father's Day and we are just getting out of church, we take our regular route back to the house, The kids asked me , hey dad so would you want to eat today you know since it's Father's Day and all, I've seen this place before but really never pay no mind to it since it's ducked off a little bit, but I decide to stop there. To make a long story short.
-excellent food
-awesome atmosphere
-Family ran business from head to toe
-everything we ordered was on point good
The owner does all the cooking himself it's basically a menu full of sandwiches that are just so different Peruvian style that if you haven't had one ,trust me this is the place to definitely stop and have one. They use 100% Peruvian ingredients that makes it super authentic must must go five stars.

1  Thank Dnyminaya
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

I would drive from Ohio every weekend if I could for this place! Everything here is amazing and worth stopping by if your in Indy!

1  Thank JeffreyHuntsman