I've stayed at the Embassy Suites downtown several times. Overall, this is a good place to stay and with the (relatively) remodeling, the rooms have been refreshed. This time I was in a corner room. I was quite surprised how big the living room was - almost too large really. The bedroom was a big cramped with two queen beds, it would have been better with a king. It did have a small sitting room between the bedroom and the bathroom (which was quite tiny). Overall, recommended although depending on when you book it can be quite pricey relative to other hotels in downtown Indianapolis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many Indianapolis attractions. The new Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse are both just blocks away from our downtown Indianapolis hotel. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is just 6 miles from the hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager's reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites