2,036 results
All reviewseagles nestconvention centercapitol buildingvalet parkingnice hotelwithin walking distanceself parkcorner roomlobby barheart of downtownvalet servicecolts gamelucas oil stadiummini fridgebusiness tripbed was very comfortablenice stay
Reviewed July 15, 2018

When we arrived to check in it was an hour and a half past check in time and our room should have been ready. We were on a time crunch and that is why we decided just to switch to the different room. When we arrived at our room I was in shock because of how filthy it was. There were black scratched all over the walls, dirt on the ceiling, there was a stain on one of the bed spreads, the carpet was coming up from the wall, and that isn't even the half of it. I am very dissatisfied with our stay. I also will not be staying with the Hyatt again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chelsea P
Brent H, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Chelsea, Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us, I do sincerely apologize for the condition of your room upon arrival, I hope you shared the room number with Management so we can address the issues you observed. We do make every effort to maintain a clean and comfortable environment for your stay. I have shared your comments with our leadership team to assist in addressing your concerns as well. While we do have a full guest room renovation planned for 2019, your room should have been more presentable and clean. I do hope in your travels back to Indy in the future you will give us another chance to wow you.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Nice big hotel right downtown close to most everything. Rooms were clean but could use a little up keep. We normally stay on the out skirts of town to save money on rooms but is was nice to be able to walk to everything we wanted to see, along with all the places to eat around. My biggest complaint would be the $45 valet parking fee, I think for what you pay for a room this could be a little lower.

Stayed: July 2018

Thanks for taking the time to rate and review us. I am glad you were able to enjoy Downtown Indy, it is a great place to walk, see and do so many things. Unfortunately, parking is a premium in Downtown Indy and our pricing is competitive for the market, sorry about the sticker shock. Our great central downtown location puts you footsteps from great food, entertainment and shopping options, we hope you return downtown soon and enjoy more of all the great things Indy has to offer.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

This hotel is among the very best I've ever experienced. Every aspect, from the parking valet to the desk staff to the housekeeping staff to the restaurant staff, was excellent. The hotel is located in the heart of the city within walking distance of numerous restaurants and shopping. Wonderful experience.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Janet P, Thanks for the great recap and review. I am thrilled your experience with our hotel, our staff, and Indy was so great. I will of course share with the team and encourage them to continue to strive in our delivery of great service. Thanks again, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

The check-in process was wonderful. The valet is helpful and the hotel is just beautiful. The downtown access is amazing and easy to walk to. And it helps that its attached to a mall. You will love it.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks Coni for the great review. Hope you had a great time in Indy, we love being in the center of Indy with all the exciting thing to do. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I delayed in writing a review about my hotel experience at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, but I felt I needed to do so. The room the front desk gave me was absolutely amazing, and they basically helped with what I needed. However, housing was EXTREMELY late nearly every day except one in cleaning my room. I was there for a week attending a convention and left my room every day early morning and would not return until late afternoon (between 3 and 4pm), and my room still was not cleaned. They did not come to clean my room until after 5pm and one day after 6pm. Usually during those times I was trying to rest before having to be back at the convention center for 7pm. So needless to say, I did not rest well at all. In the future, I will be staying with their competitor where I know my room will be cleaned in a timely manner! They tried to get me to join their rewards program; however, I'm not interested...overpriced parking($46 a day) and poor housing response was just a turn off for me.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Randy J
Brent H, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thank you Randy for taking the time to provide feedback, we always want to know how we are doing or how we can improve. Our housekeeping works very hard to clean the rooms in a timely manner each day, but unfortunately, they can become very backed up during busy times when they have multiple guest rooms needing more attention than usual. Despite our best efforts this can possibly happen on occasion but is definitely not the norm or the level of service we wish to portray. We hope we can still welcome you back sometime soon for an even better stay.